Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 January, 05:16
Wow terrible stuff. Literally planned genocide. Obviously targeted. My take would be to target Ethnic groups because where there are higher percentage of "the bloodline they are looking for". What comes to mind is @VincentKennedy post about Tartarians and Seth's bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 January, 07:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This reminds me some of US (immigration) history for some reason.

During the early eugenic era (1880's - 1920's) the US tried to crack down on Slavic/Eastern European immigration because they were thought to be inferior compared to the Nordic Man: Germanic & Northern Europe; the Alpine Man: brown: Austria & Balkans, Central Europe & NW Russia; Mediterranean Man: Med surroundings, Switzerland; S. Germany, S France, & Spain

Eastern Polish, Romania, SW Russia, and the Irish were seen as inferior, unwanted/the unwashed masses, etc and they would drag the W.A.S.P down, and water down the W.A.S.P gene pool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Just the thing is, there are Slavs in the Balkans too. It's basically like half of Europe, if not more. What I notice, the rest of Europe would be destroyed through gay agenda by totally destroying traditional family values.
07:39 PM - Jan 28, 2023
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 January, 07:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yea.

* Whenever this topic or others like it gets to me a little, since my Polish and Irish side went through shit during the early part of the 1900's. One of the reason why I have a passion for history