Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 02:49
Orion is Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 02:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Home :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 January, 07:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, are you human? alien? I know you are a good being..just curious. Cant wait to see you no matter what.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
You know what, I cannot wait to see YOU! I would love to meet everyone who has played a role in this Great Awakening...It was hard in the beginning, right? We were basically tiny simba's ready to be kings and Nala's ready to be Queens and our mighty voice was ready to rawr and we were not there yet--we had to stand up against the deep state and didn't it feel more comfortable as an anon, because no one could harm you if they didn't know who you are--I mean, there is truth in that, but the deep state can still access our IP addresses and locations no matter what--so understanding we are constantly being monitored, makes us understand it really doesn't matter in the ende. I have literally learned to use all the enemy's tools against them and fought back with my own face on earth, my celestial beings, my pokemon, my cartoon aliens--everything and my name changes often...I'd like to take ownership of my real name again and stop playing games--People know my Earth name yes--NOT the truth
10:02 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
27 January, 10:11
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
https://open.spotify.com/t...

Vibes--pulled from our teacher, VK's playlist! Our brother knows how to treat his family & I can't wait for people to know him in his truth. I think the reason I became so defensive is that I saw people blaming Trump, the Military, and the Children for their behavior--& not taking accountability for their own actions--Children are children and as adults, we are meant to protect them in every way, regardless if they are our own children or not. Ascension is a painful process and part of the pain is what I like to refer to as growth spurts...I can see if I can find any of my teachings of the past upon this, but I have many missing keys to my complete book--and that is okay--I have had to start fresh over and over again--THAT TRULY IS A BLESSING FROM GOD YOU KNOW *wink--if he removed these accounts from you, it is his way of providing a clean slate--to only follow the light, the vibe, and not be consumed w/ stat

27 January, 10:27
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
I am not great at tech stuff but I have figured out a way to sync everyone on a feed of how to go around and heal friendships and re-learn everything we left behind before joining the Great Awakening or even just getting busy in life and allowing difference to divide us. I wish to show you what it is I do in a day when I am not constantly having to fight personal wars--and that is exactly what it is--personal in my own family--plus anger towards people not moving for Donald Trump, General Flynn, and the United States Military. God woke me back up in December after a 6-month break from all of it--during those 6 months I was miserable away from the anons--I didn't listen to music at all during those 6 months and my headspace was rather funky...Finally, I went back to music with the VK playlist and found center again, and started building my own lists--I bounce from frequency to frequency a lot and the reason why I appear so hyper and alien is that I listen to mostly Electronic music.-FE.