Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
During this time which God has prepared for us as of late, I have learned how to make bagels and baked my first loaf of bread.

Anyone else try anything new lately ?
09:14 PM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
27 January, 10:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I just bought a food dehydrator & I’m going to try to make jerky, dried fruits & veggies😁 Just need to get over Covid first so I feel well enough to do it🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 10:58
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Nice and sometimes its great to affirm. ex. I am thankful for the strength and stamina returning to me as I have overcome this dis-ease within me through Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
27 January, 10:58
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
I would be careful about jerky . Meat can be hard to get right so it does not spoil/gets properly dried.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
27 January, 09:49
Learned to make Horchata.

27 January, 09:51
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
Awesome !!! Did you enjoy it ?

LL_125 @LL_125
27 January, 09:40
I bake glass at >1450 degrees!

27 January, 09:48
In response LL_125 to her Publication
😎

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 January, 09:34
that’s funny because I was just looking up a bagel recipe to try

27 January, 09:48
In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 January, 09:33
😇Magnificent!!! Can you email us all some?Sounds like fun! All I have been doing is some cleaning and posting!

27 January, 09:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
😁🙏❤️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
27 January, 09:31
That is very cool, Jason! It is so interesting, as about one month ago I felt God nudging me to make bread, which is brand new to me too. Getting the sourdough starter going was the hardest. And yes, I named it Oliver for my late dog that passed. Gotta name your sourdough starter they say! I enjoy it so much. I was just checking out a recipe for bagels today. I would love any tips you have. I have made pizza and focaccia too. So good! 💛
Jennifer

27 January, 09:40
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Very cool and looks yummy, we make our own pizza doughs too 😎 here is a video that I found and used for bagels.

https://youtu.be/xELS2JTn8...
Quick And Easy Homemade Bagels Recipe - YouTube

How to make a Quick and Easy Homemade Bagels without machine. Crusty and chewy you can't get enough of it.Here's what you'll need:1 cup warm water (250ml)3 t...

27 January, 09:46
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication