Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 09:14
During this time which God has prepared for us as of late, I have learned how to make bagels and baked my first loaf of bread.

Anyone else try anything new lately ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
I just bought a food dehydrator & I’m going to try to make jerky, dried fruits & veggies😁 Just need to get over Covid first so I feel well enough to do it🙏
10:49 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
27 January, 10:58
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
I would be careful about jerky . Meat can be hard to get right so it does not spoil/gets properly dried.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 08:18
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Yes, I’ve been reading about it and wondering if I still want to try making it. Thank you!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 10:58
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Nice and sometimes its great to affirm. ex. I am thankful for the strength and stamina returning to me as I have overcome this dis-ease within me through Christ.

30 January, 08:19
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you, Jason. You are so right!