Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 01:49
Is there a class-action lawsuit forming for Anons and Patriots that were suspended for BLATANT defamation? Many untrue statements have been made that has harmed our reputation and character!

We’ve been falsely accused!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
You would have had to use your legal name.
Much Luck
07:50 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TailsRegenerate in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
29 January, 06:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Accts can be traced via IP addresses connected to Microsoft accts. Microsoft also a DOD/CIA creation and, therefore, tax payer dollars funding 1st Amendment Rights violations. Sworn affidavits with acct names/alias..AKA are used in pleading frequently. I used my own name and was doxed directly from my employer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
29 January, 12:37
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
All true but to claim blatant defamation it would have to be a KNOWN identity. There might be some charges that can be applied.