Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Is there a class-action lawsuit forming for Anons and Patriots that were suspended for BLATANT defamation? Many untrue statements have been made that has harmed our reputation and character!

We’ve been falsely accused!
01:49 PM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 February, 05:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Someone should contact Lin Wood for all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 05:33
The only people who make money in class-action lawsuits are the attorneys. Let's hope that changes. I got a check for $2 once in a class-action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
29 January, 06:30
Our 1st Amendment rights where violated by the DOD/CIA/FBI. I WAS a real estate agent with Coldwell Banker and received a call from my broker because she got a call from Corporate. I killed that acct..created a new one and then withdrew my affiliation with CB. They aren't going to control me and take a % of my commission...no way in hell.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
28 January, 07:51
I remember filling out a form for a class action lawsuit because I was suspended for no reason and they wouldn't reinstate me no matter what. Can't remember exactly who sent me the form though.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 07:37
I hope so!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 January, 07:36
I think they are fooked, i mean it could make for a good narrative sway or push as a general message but i think they wont walk away from this and in the end we will be vindicated and they will be dead or locked up

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
28 January, 01:24
My suspicion that it is a possibility that when we were taken off....(at least when I was shortly after Trump) that it may have been already taken over by WH and they needed us (the Patriots and Anons) to get off (and get mad) so they could catch the Pedos and other nefarious people in a sting operation. Just a thought.

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 10:06
Better to use good money on good things imo🤗
CIC Donald Trump has got this 😁

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 January, 08:44
My big beef has always been with Zuck.

memes matter @NoComment
27 January, 07:52
😬🇸🇯well, not really,but(!) storytime: I did state to a judge in court that I know that they know, they not video/audio recording,no stenographer in courtrooms
Bet they didnt note that either

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
27 January, 07:50
You would have had to use your legal name.
Much Luck

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
29 January, 06:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Accts can be traced via IP addresses connected to Microsoft accts. Microsoft also a DOD/CIA creation and, therefore, tax payer dollars funding 1st Amendment Rights violations. Sworn affidavits with acct names/alias..AKA are used in pleading frequently. I used my own name and was doxed directly from my employer.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 January, 07:41
None that I am aware of but I have written Elon regarding this issue. I was just thinking this morning that I might file my own suits against Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Patreon, Bank Of America...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 07:37
6 times, plus 1 on Hubby’s acct., been trying ever since, changed name 4 times! I’ll be a part of that Doq, or atleast try!
WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 January, 06:04
"suspended for BLATANT defamation"
You might want to consider rewording that question....

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
27 January, 05:48
I am still waiting on the class-action lawsuit against the IRS to get all our taxes back.... Since they didn't go back to we the people, we all deserve all our money back.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 January, 05:29

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 January, 05:21
include Linked in and old Parler!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 05:14
Defamation of character for speaking the truth.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 January, 05:02
wonder how we start one

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 January, 05:00
let's start a petition. They never told me why! I was tossed on the day most were as well.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
27 January, 03:57
i was perm sus for saying keep on trumpin !!! lol

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
27 January, 02:16
I just want my account back. They can keep their money.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 January, 02:12

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 January, 02:10
I'M IN! I Tweeted Over 400 Times and ALL of My Tweets were Based on Raising People's Spiritual Consciousness and Self-Awareness so that We could come Together to Create a New World based on Love and Mutual Respect for One Another.

AND YET, I was Censored and PERMANENTLY BANNED and, Indirectly Labeled/Libeled as a Potentially Violent Domestic Terrorist!

I RESENT THAT!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 January, 02:07
I believe I was suspended for the name in my introduction. "FIGHT LIKE A FLYNN" Never got an explanation other than I broke the twitter rules. FOOK them.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
27 January, 02:07
I believe I was suspended for the name in my introduction. "FIGHT LIKE A FLYNN" Never got an explanation other than I broke the twitter rules. FOOK them.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
27 January, 02:04
Twitter suspended?
If so, there was a post a while ago stating that a possible reason for not being reinstated is due to legal action against the FBI.
I'd have to look back at my posts to find the thread.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 January, 02:01
There could be just a tiny bit of compensation due for all this deplatforming…

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 10:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I love the way your think 👋🤗

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 09:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
TEN MILLION PER TWITTER ACCOUNT I WENT THRU

muaaahaahahaha
😆

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 January, 01:58
While back, AFPI asked Anons to fill out a form describing how they were constrained on social platorms. They purportedly were to bring a class action?!?