WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Today is one year anniversary of the murder of my wife. I've not forgotten. Revenge rings my ears everyday. The bible says revenge is for God. Sometimes it's hard not to act on the voices telling me to exact it. But I know, that is the evil calling. That would lower me to the murderers level if I did. I have to let go, and let God's immaculate plan evolve. Since I cannot see her anymore in life, I have to ensure my passage in death.
05:02 PM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 January, 05:36
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
So sorry for this horrible attack. You will be reunited and be together forever in Heaven in a wonderful God given life in His Kingdom. She is the angel in your mind reminding you God will and is taking care of the perpetrator in the most effective way. God bless you and your wife🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 January, 05:35
Prayers Patriot . Dang that gave me chills 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 January, 05:32
Be assured [they] will meetup with their 'just desserts'. Nothing and nobody escapes the all-knowing mind of God. Stay in the Holy Light and work it on a shamanic/prayerful level that the perps get hit with a cosmic boomerang. It will come to them in the right timing....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 January, 05:08
I am so sorry for your loss. My dad was murdered, took all I had to not show up in KCK with a baseball bat, before Christmas, my dad's somewhat young murderer in his late thirties early forties, stroked out in the very house he killed my dad in. GOD has a way of handling things. His vengeance is very real.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 January, 05:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏 for you also Patriot .

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
27 January, 05:06
😔🙏🙏🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
27 January, 05:04
sorry for your loss fren
surrender to it. God knows your name.