Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:39
Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 08:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 08:03
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
We are under attack

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
They just introduced legislation recently to protect our food supply chains from foreign interference. I think of cargill grains for example..they were run out of ukrain (largely rockefeller controlled) have subsidiary in chyna, are located in mn, cargill meats owns land o lakes...
08:29 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 January, 11:17
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Cargill is HUGE here in MN.
Very old money....
Corruption baked into that cake...
(and all who feed at their troughs)

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 January, 10:29

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
27 January, 10:18
I think it's domestic interference we have to worry about right now on top of foreign

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 January, 08:39
Cargill now owns Wilbur Buds, based in Lititz, PA. Don't go near the chocolate...it's contaminated.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 January, 04:42
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
we would need a whole new platform to just vet food right now. i went down the rabbit hole of aborted tissue in food a month ago