Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:39
Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 08:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 January, 07:20
"We are under attack" Ya don't say???

woobee 130 @woobee13
28 January, 07:11
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
So really a chemical company makes Pringles....

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 January, 06:30
Purina is owned by Nestle. They are extremely corrupt. Also their foods kill most pets out there. PET FOODS are DANGEROUS. Most ALL treats are dangerous too. Stick with freeze dried meats with NO glycerin or any other preservatives for treats. FOOD? Homemade ONLY. https://www.holisticandorg...

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 January, 07:38
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Canned evil !

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
27 January, 05:31
Pee Pee tapes>Golden showers
https://www.brecorder.com/...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
27 January, 05:24
Paul Pelosi
Producers Pride
Pee Pee Tapes>Golden Shower

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
27 January, 04:41
Tractor supply> chicken feed>Purina Mills>Land O' Lakes>CEO Beth Ford...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 January, 12:03
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
my friend raises chickens and sells eggs $3/doz. she told me yesterday she has to go up to $4 cuz the chicken feed cost went up

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
27 January, 04:05

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 January, 02:57
There are so many people who are still thinking about what is 'wrong' with humanities 'situations' and life on Earth at this time, and to so many it seems like things are getting worse and not better. But reMEMBER that we as a collective tend to shine a spotlight on the problems in an attempt to fix them, rather than shining a spotlight on what’s going 'right' and celebrating ourselves, our accomplishments, progress in moving forward.

There ARE others who will continue to nudge you towards the most positive and powerful timelines, because we see the positive choices you are 'doing' that doesn’t get any headlines, and we feel the shifts within each individual who is doing that inner work on themselves.

Know that you are catapulting yourself into a higher level of consciousness and that you are doing it one moment, one choice at a time. ALL your answers are WITHIN💓 ..God BEing.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
27 January, 01:42
It bothers me to no end that the “good guys” havent taken down MSM. Because had they and put this information on air the whole world would know and it would stop instantly IMO

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
27 January, 01:42
I started using an organic feed called Naturewise by Nutrena. I let them free range for half days. We have been getting more eggs. I extend their hours with lights and heater still giving them some time for sleep. They really are trying to keep us from becoming self sufficient

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 January, 01:37
Purina is very bad, yes they make many publications, but even for dog food it is known to be bad: animals who eat it are getting damaged organs! GMO?

27 January, 01:18
Is this the 'awareness narrative' needed to awaken you TO STOP EATING ANIMALS ? Are you thinking for Yourself?

Inside the Soul burns an eternal flame that can never be extinguished by fear or doubt. The essence of your deepest Self is pure Love; the part of you living on Earth is struggling to learn that...💓

Ron Giles shares how to 'see' and navigate through feeding the 'ILLUSION' (page 2 & 3) ...Going Within 💓

(3 Pages)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 January, 11:44
W = 23 (Pain).
TS = 8:03 > 11.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

https://twitter.com/TheThe...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 January, 11:23
Alternative Chicken Feed Options
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Joel Salatin: Alternative Chicken Feed - YouTube

Joel discusses how to continue raising chickens even if no grain is available or it becomes too expensive.Listen to the full episode here - https://beyondlab...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 January, 11:12
Someone said on another forum that Cargill owns Land O' Lakes. Cargill was brought up early in the Q questions. Also read that two amino acids are missing which helps the chickens produce the protein to make an egg. Some eggs have come out with very soft shells.

Will watch parts 2, 3, and 4 herein, and thank you so much!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 January, 12:30
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I think it’s post 5 or 6, she almost got gullable me. It’s about vegan eggs ha ha

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 January, 10:54
Are still off the eggs? I wonder how Elaine is doing?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 January, 10:53

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 January, 01:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Thank you so much!!! 💝

27 January, 10:50

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 January, 01:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Again: purina is very bad, many reports of dogs eating this are getting damage organs. And this is serious shit! This is what animal doctors are telling! They noticed this! Now the dog from my neighbour was eating with the meals the family made, with now and then some extra's and guess what: he became over 20 years and was never sick!
Never got any vet vaxxination!

27 January, 10:49

Water Mark @Watermark
27 January, 10:32
My question is what is in the eggs that are available for sale now?

Are we now eating the Gates vaccines without knowing about it?

Or is the egg supply short because WH's shut down the tainted eggs? WH intervention seems unlikely because of the ongoing attack on independent growers.

I am so sick of this $hit. All I want to do is live my life and raise my family in a safe community instilling my choice of value lessons for them

When I can no longer keep my children safe by playing defense we are at FAAFO

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 January, 10:24
What about our food ? The organic isn’t organic, spices has heavy metals , saw dust , dyes . What is the meat they sell is it even animal meat ? Every thing we use is loaded with harmful ingredients . Then when people get sick from all that they turn around and give you pharmaceutical poison. We want JUSTICE & TRIBUNALS !

27 January, 10:52
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I learned of them literally dumping industrial waste as "iron powder" into foods. That's why you can blend a new box of cereal in water and draw all that metal dust to the side of the glass in the liquid. We're eating even industrial garbage.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 January, 10:04
What struck me here in the Netherlands was that there are almost no eggs for sale in the supermarkets ... especially the organic eggs are hardly available.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 January, 09:54
Since i don’t buy eggs because i have chickens, this got me started looking at my egg cartons, lots of people give me cartons so i have several different cartons from different stores. Nothing really stood out to me except my egg carton from ALDI which has on the inside lid, never saw it before 💕

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Psalms 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made Let us rejoice and be glad.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 January, 09:31
Corporatists are Globalists/Fascists. Theres your "collusion." The whole agenda is depopulation. Every single aspect of the agenda is depopulation. You better believe they are getting their eggs and beef. No testosterone for you.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
27 January, 09:26
Gosh ! Wonder why I've got a sudden craving for what appears to be burnt toast and eggs 🥚 🤔

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
27 January, 09:22
The egg issue all boils down to the basis for the "Great Reset" which is to make us all dependent on Government and giant corporations (Fascism) for all of our needs and our beliefs, so that we become willing slaves out of necessity and conditioning. It's so easy to see their plan playing out now, at least for those who are awake. Look at the COVID lockdowns for more proof. Why only small businesses shut down? Chain stores, Walmart, Amazon all remained open and made a fortune while thousands of small businesses went under. I believe now that it is the small groups of the awakened, anons, patriots who will save the world from the tyranny that they planned.for us. Most of the rest are like lemmings marching off a cliff..

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
27 January, 10:22
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

27 January, 01:51
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
💓YES! AGREE My Watershed Moment. Please read my post above, many anons are STILL playing their 'game' ! 😑

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
27 January, 09:19
my late Husband published a paper on this.. it goes deeper to the genetic level.. enjoy!
https://digitalcommons.lsu...

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 January, 09:13
pfizer

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 09:08
Why all our pets are suddenly sick as well.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
27 January, 08:50
Here the other 4 parts to the video

https://www.tiktok.com/@ke...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 January, 09:28
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
her latest one responding to a comment is great. Get bent!!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 January, 10:24
I'm not on TikTok so thanks

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
27 January, 08:49
Here the other 4 parts to the video

https://www.tiktok.com/@ke...

Water Mark @Watermark
28 January, 12:23
I get a 404 error when trying to view. Have they been censored? What is the short version of her findings?

Thanks.

Water Mark @Watermark
28 January, 12:32