Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Old enough to remember when I was wondering why eggs were so cheap.
07:39 AM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 January, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
27 January, 04:52
Eggs Cause BLOOD CLOTS?!? Banning Backyard Chickens... - YouTube

EGGS NOW CAUSE BLOOD CLOTS! TO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!!Subscribe to OFF GRID with DOUG & STACY: http://bit.ly/2nrYf24 Be part of the TEAM and get a T shirthttps:/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dirt 128 @Dirt128
27 January, 04:45
I have wondered that before also.

When I first started raising chickens I was like how can they sell eggs in the grocery store for $1.5 and make a profit.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 January, 04:02

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
27 January, 11:57
I'm old enough to remember you saying back in the Twitter days that you didn't eat eggs anymore. Can't remember the reason, but it did give me pause at the time. Where does that stand these days?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 January, 11:39
born in 94
i have only witnessed weird timez
one of my earliest memories of confusion was in 2001 sept 11... watching oprah cry on tv about the plane crash... i was 7 eating spaghetti noodles with butter.

i have only witnessed chaos in my first 28 years.

Weird childhood traumas have turned me into a warrior who cannot be broken.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 January, 12:00
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I was born much later, but I also get a kick out of that character done by John C. Reilly.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 January, 10:24
Sadly it's Economics 101

Supply was high and demand was average-steady, allowing prices to remain fairly low.
Decrease supply and increase demand, and prices go up.

- I'm not including production cost, but that's another subject for another day

What we need or what could happen is a production boom with minimal/less invasive restrictions; or let the people loose i.e. free

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
27 January, 10:19
I was able to get brown nest eggs for $2.69. Regular eggs were $4.89-$6.99. we use to be able to get LG eggs for $1.00 a year ago.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 January, 10:10
I can’t remember the exact cost, seems like it was 3$ for 2 -18 packs when we used to shop at Wegmans, eggs were the cheapest item in the whole store.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 January, 09:35
Me too, VK.

I haven’t bought eggs in quite awhile, but, I just did some research, and found that buying in larger quantities (organic or not) is cheaper, which makes sense. I live in the Midwest, and Eggland’s Best is the best selling and least expensive brand, at just over $4/doz, but, after seeing this article, and what you posted about chicken feed and Purina/ Land O’ Lakes, I won’t be buying Eggland’s Best eggs or Land O’ Lakes butter in the future. They need to pay for their crimes.

https://www.bizjournals.co...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 January, 11:17
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Giving The Power Back To The People Means Ending The Reliance On Money - 638
Science Fiction As Predictive Programming Rod Serling Talmudic Jew
Predictive Programming Is In All Network Television Shows

Donald John Trump Born June Fourteenth Nineteen Forty Six
Revelation Tells You Satan Has Been Here For One Thousand Years
Cia Fosters Unrest In America To Give Jewish News Media Business
Rothschild Jews Are Simply A Mafia Cult Of Wealth Hiding Behind Judaism
The Actor Melinda French Gates Is The Man Kevin Kline Playing That Role
The Seventh Trumpet Ready To Take One Last Impulse And Lift Off
We Were All Lead To Believe The Flood Was Caused For Transgressions
From The Tribe Of Judah Twelve Thousand Were Sealed By Almighty God
Moses Yeshua Enoch And John Provide The Keys Out Of The Matrix
Allow The Will Of God No More Federal Reserve Mafia Destroying America

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 January, 09:19

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 January, 09:05
I've used this as an excuse to stop eating eggs. Surprisingly, I really haven't missed them

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
27 January, 08:51
$4.59/dozen here in Ontario 🇨🇦 😑🥚

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 January, 09:05
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Im just south of Ont

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
27 January, 08:48
Huevos Rancheros
non
Huevos Grande
non
Huevos Neccessario

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
27 January, 09:13
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Agree, I buy at a local whole foods, (no, not that Whole Foods) and they sell unbelievable local eggs. They are the same price they were since I started buying them about 2 years now. I hear people complain about mainstream buying of eggs over 6 or 7 bucks a dozen. They are nowhere near as good as the locally raised chickens. Finding that with a lot of the local products I buy. I am fortunate to be in a farming area of PA so that makes it easy to get farm-grown of whatever I need!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 January, 08:46
Like cheese, and bread?

It is all contrived to force us to their controlled food chain... this is how they get rid if the competition.

The want EVERYTHING centralized.

EVERYTHING.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
27 January, 08:46
Just in the Trump era was paying 99 cents a dozen for jumbos on sale. WTF happened?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 January, 08:43
i do remember you saying something about , eggs , in the past.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 08:21
Wonder if this egg crisis has anything to do with vaccine manufacturing. It takes 1 egg to manufacture 1 vaccine. That = 100s of millions of eggs. No eggs = no vaccines.

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
27 January, 10:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I watched a video on this. Fauci was explaining how quickly things moved by using eggs.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
27 January, 08:18
Okay chief V , dump the power of wisdom on me before I crumble right here. What other evil have they done to us sleeping sheep 🐑 😣

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 08:00
So many rely on this protein to keep their muscles strong.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
27 January, 08:23
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
A human gets around 48% protein from an egg. best source with lots of vitamins! 🙏🏼❤️

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 January, 09:08
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
i do! lots of eggs, veggies, fruit, potatoes is my main diet since im on a very tight budget but i do t mind to much, its clean healthy diet

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
27 January, 07:59
Imagine, you are from the far future and eggs and chickens are like gold as are roosters, and
all
you
have
to do
is to
go
back
in time
and
start
a
new
Church
to
turn it
all
around.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 January, 07:58
It's the egg thing.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 January, 07:56

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 January, 07:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
You follow Shane now?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 January, 07:53
I feel that way about most things now days.
I am not too old, nor too young...
We could buy a used car for $500 that would last 4 years.
Houses were about $75,000 to $140,000 (for good size).
The direction we are going is hurting middle class working folks.
It is not too late to turn the ship around, but it will take all of us uniting. We can do this.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 January, 07:50
Morning VK!
Hoping it's a good Fryday WhenDay! :)

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
27 January, 07:44
Adding to the "chick" story....
https://www.voanews.com/a/...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 January, 08:18
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Instead of "culling" 10 million chicks "due to power cuts" they could have given away 10 million chicks to help feed South Africans. Since they claim "Nothing is more urgent than ensuring country’s food security."

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
27 January, 07:43
nutritional powerhouse

Tracy Hill @TraZ
27 January, 07:40
🧐