Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
27 January, 03:56
😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 January, 04:25
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I see an animal I fell in love with, and I was only supposed to be just a fox but things happened and whatever it is all in the past...but I miss you so much! I love you so much and if you just want to be Vincent Jared Leto forever and ever that is okay with me, but I still don't know what it is about ELON! The most sparkly human who has ever existed and I will still problably seek answers until just someone tells me why I am so alone on theis stupie Earth!

Can we get him here, where is was more angry and it would serve as a great tool for the great awakening--Do you agree, he isn't angry enough. I can't think of any other reason he waits?? Can I just propose to you instead? Vincent Elon Leto, will you marry me again and again?
I know my box of truth and I know u are part of it and even if I have to make myself look like a dumb ass and tell him I am horny--then so be it--do you know how far out of my box I am and I still survive...so what are you waiting for sir?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
I am however not keeping "Sherrae" that is an old name of the past, I am Raea Evey Leto, your wife...duh!
04:26 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cosmic Nova, click on at the bottom under it