Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
27 January, 03:56
😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
I see an animal I fell in love with, and I was only supposed to be just a fox but things happened and whatever it is all in the past...but I miss you so much! I love you so much and if you just want to be Vincent Jared Leto forever and ever that is okay with me, but I still don't know what it is about ELON! The most sparkly human who has ever existed and I will still problably seek answers until just someone tells me why I am so alone on theis stupie Earth!

Can we get him here, where is was more angry and it would serve as a great tool for the great awakening--Do you agree, he isn't angry enough. I can't think of any other reason he waits?? Can I just propose to you instead? Vincent Elon Leto, will you marry me again and again?
I know my box of truth and I know u are part of it and even if I have to make myself look like a dumb ass and tell him I am horny--then so be it--do you know how far out of my box I am and I still survive...so what are you waiting for sir?
04:25 AM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 January, 04:26
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
I am however not keeping "Sherrae" that is an old name of the past, I am Raea Evey Leto, your wife...duh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396