Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
27 January, 11:36
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I forgot about this account while looking for my other on a lost tab on my computer--I swear I need like at least 16 computer screens to manage all of my content at once--Here are some files of where I have been all week in my process--I am not certain if the music is too loud, it is all meditation and processes to discover center again while I am alone all by myself...but am I truly ever alone when I have God right here with me in spirit?

Let me do at least 3 showings here...then I need to find where I left off from the other anon profile--

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
27 January, 11:59
In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication
H/T to my beautiful sistar god paired me with Layla--how amazing is God that he will remove anyone and everyone in our lives just to make room for our REAL truth, our family tree, and the one's who were always tied to our souls--Earth was more of a test to see if we would wake up to figure out that sometimes blood relatives are the ones who do the most damage in our lives and yes, while Q said to protect our DNA, did it necessarily mean ALL and did it necessarily mean the one's we were born into--I believe the angels still were birthed through physical bodies--we were gifts to our parents to help them see the light, a new path towards understanding, to help them find their way back to his truth--We were never meant to be owned as slaves to these people--we are feathers---meant to fly--their need for attachments had them horribly confused about us--so they caused us pain while my sister and I continued to thrive-although apart, we were still on the same mission back home to the flame.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 January, 04:25
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I see an animal I fell in love with, and I was only supposed to be just a fox but things happened and whatever it is all in the past...but I miss you so much! I love you so much and if you just want to be Vincent Jared Leto forever and ever that is okay with me, but I still don't know what it is about ELON! The most sparkly human who has ever existed and I will still problably seek answers until just someone tells me why I am so alone on theis stupie Earth!

Can we get him here, where is was more angry and it would serve as a great tool for the great awakening--Do you agree, he isn't angry enough. I can't think of any other reason he waits?? Can I just propose to you instead? Vincent Elon Leto, will you marry me again and again?
I know my box of truth and I know u are part of it and even if I have to make myself look like a dumb ass and tell him I am horny--then so be it--do you know how far out of my box I am and I still survive...so what are you waiting for sir?

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
27 January, 04:26
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
I am however not keeping "Sherrae" that is an old name of the past, I am Raea Evey Leto, your wife...duh!