Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 January, 07:38
Have to weed thru the false to get to the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
People should check out JonLevi on YT. He has made hundreds of videos around this topic of hidden history, Worlds Fairs, free energy etc/. He was my introduction to this rabbit hole. His work is fascinating with captivating narration.
08:29 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Organic729 in this post can reply
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 January, 07:26
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Thanks for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
26 January, 09:33
My channel....same vein.

https://www.youtube.com/ch...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 January, 10:30
In response TRUE NORTH to his Publication
Thank you for your research! I'm going to watch the Boston video first, can't wait to see what you discovered about my beloved city!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 January, 08:37

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
26 January, 08:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thanks for posting the link.