Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 January, 07:38
Have to weed thru the false to get to the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
It would take a long time for Truths to be revealed at a pace that’s nonthreatening. Would like to think at some point there is another way.

TS 7:38
03:28 AM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 January, 05:46
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I remember this. World wide mass suffering if the truth is released? The only thing I can think of is the underground tunnels and the children and experiments going on there. It destroys all innocence to evil. I am sure there is more I haven't heard about. I am thinking that Grimm Fairy Tales are true. They were warning us and they probably left the worst parts out. https://www.abebooks.com/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 January, 07:06
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
What you said Telesla, yes but also if you look at the Great awakening map for example, there’s tons more, and then under each title on there there’s volumes. Even if people do feel ready, there’s ‘stuff’ that’s very shocking. Nevertheless I think at some point we can take it.