Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
TBo ogg donated @tbog
26 January, 09:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Nice one Johnny! 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
26 January, 05:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 January, 04:35
FIRST COME THE TANKS, THEN COME THE NUKES- 392

Are You Seeing The Correlated Results/ 392
President Of The United States Of America/392 I Am Revealing Truth Through Numbers/ 392 There Is Nothing You Can Do To Stop Me/ 392 Nobody Knows Like President Trump/ 392 Those Who Eat Children Will Become Residue/ 392 Q Who Is In Control Of The Gematria Database/ 392 Independent Thinking Is Better Thinking/ 392 Using Their Own Weapons Against Them/ 392 Interest In Gematria Is Skyrocketing/ 392 Revealing Truth In A World Full Of Lies/ 392 We Will Know Much More After The Event/ 392 Seventeen Comes In The Clouds It's Biblical/ 392

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 January, 10:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
MORNING JFK WE KNOW THE BRAINWASHING IS COMPLETE WHEN IT TAKES NUKES TO MAKE PEOPLE SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE. THE PLANDEMIC WOKE SOME UP NOW ITS TIME TO GRAB EM BY THE EAR AND KICK EM IN THE ASS

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 January, 03:42
./sync

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 January, 03:23
First thing i thought of when trump posted that was of ur nuke posts lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 January, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Nice cross platform sync😁

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 January, 03:09
Bonus points!! #17

(PS. You just had to one up me from yesterday didn’t you 😂)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 January, 03:10
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
🔥🔥🔥

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 January, 12:06
If Russia can't find a way by now to overwhelm Ukraine, a much
lesser military, how are they ever to be a threat to us or how
would they ever defend their homeland if attacked? Interesting
is it not...the real point is that we were told by many sources here
on AU that Putin was going to expose the Bio Labs, release their
report in Fall of 22' and end the Nazi forces--oh well

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 January, 12:10
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Biolab reports were released. There's something else in question. They are waiting for something, just I can't grasp what.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
26 January, 04:29
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I think this war was done and over 2years ago and they are just bringing the public up to speed -I think this is the case with many things - already done just bringing light to the sleepers - Russia could mop up Ukraine in a couple of weeks but we need this narrative NOW so we can play like Biden is sending Billions to Ukraine - trust me hes not the US corp is done this is all a movie - all of it lol
They are still rescuing children that is the main hold up imo and a damn good reason to hold off on peeps wanting this and that - it was always about the children until every last one is safe we wait - the up side is we get a comedy show while we wait.

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
26 January, 11:56

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 January, 12:05
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Tank killer.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 January, 11:30
AWESOME!