Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 07:40
I always wonder..... if Praying Medic or someone well known like him was doing military decodes instead of myself, how many would pay attention and care? If it was someone who everyone loves and supports? Prob would be much farther along by now. Its stunning to witness people reject truth because it doesnt come from the people they think it should come from. Like who appointed these people? I thought God can work thru anyone? Didnt know God required a person to have a large following in order to work thru them....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 January, 07:46
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Well i dont follow Praying Medic...but i do see ur stuff and i think its great. Dont despair...its not u. Tho i cant speak for everyone, just keep posting and stay up Lauren...U rock!!! But i do get ur point. ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 January, 07:49
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Plus, the Posts on Here have Slowed Down to about 20 Percent of what they Used to Be when I First Signed On.
Are People Leaving Us to Go to Twitter?????

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 January, 08:22
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I look at comments from other social media sites and I think people are getting weary of โ€œsoonโ€ here we are at 2023 when people thought we were going to have the best Christmas ever. Itโ€™s mental exhaustion IMO

Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 January, 12:38
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Iโ€™m going to take one myself.