Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 January, 09:09
There were (tens of) thousands of people doing the analysis of the Q drops, but far fewer doing the synthesis to pass the message on in a format that others could hear. Neon Revolt, Dave Hayes (Praying Medic), and myself come to mind, and there will be many others of note too. I was one of the very few to do it all under my own name.

You would never, ever set out on such a path if motivated by glory 5+ years away and with absolute sh*te to endlessly wade through to get there... we just jumped in and naively got on with it. The boundary between narrative exposure and legal disclosure is roughly now (cf Project Veritas today). It feels like the nightmare of social and intellectual exile is ending.

I don't care about plaudits, but I am very curious what it was like from the military intelligence insider perspective watching us all figure it out, whether any work we did was unexpected, and how impact measured. The day will come... "global unifying shocks" to get through first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
You guys are legends in my book…Is Neon Revolt still out there??? Many red pills had courtesy of NR…. outstanding contributions from all of you. Thank you ever so much🙌❤️
09:33 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
26 January, 12:03
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
he’s on gab!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
25 January, 11:54
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Neon is on Gettr I think.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 January, 12:01
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
thank you❣️