Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 January, 07:49
Praying for healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 January, 09:12
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I have grown fond of him and we have had a few good chats.
He roasted me the other day.
When he gets through, I will help him set up a network. He is always trying to help others and that will help him in recovery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 January, 12:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Ty Charlie 😽🕊️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 January, 12:10
😁❤️❤️❤️❤️👏👏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 08:39
I couldn’t agree more with John Wiq!

26 January, 08:47
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I try to be the person, to others, that was never there for me.
We all are carrying each other through the storm and fortunately God tapped us on the shoulder to wake us. Thank you, as always for your kindness!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 January, 08:33
Charlie rocks!

26 January, 08:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
So do you!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 January, 08:29
❤️❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 January, 10:33
yep me too!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 January, 10:11

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 10:10
😇💛I quite agree Charlie!!! You are Beautiful and Thank You for your service Charlie!!!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
25 January, 10:07
❤️