Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
26 January, 10:03
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
26 January, 08:42
prayers and healing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
26 January, 08:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
26 January, 08:32
🙏🤍💫

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 January, 08:01
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 January, 07:54
Praying now.

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
25 January, 11:50
Praying for healing🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 January, 11:27
🙏🙏🙏

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
25 January, 10:42
prayers up. you can so this, God has you!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 January, 10:12
🙏 May God bless, protect and guide him with every step he takes from this point forward to a bright and healthy future.

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
25 January, 09:32
🙏💓🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 January, 09:28
@JohnWiQ wow I remember when he met his lady i was so happy for them I chatted with a few times as well good guy if you need a friend John 7 years of meth addiction and I'll have 3 years clean and sober on feb 13th. Here if you needs a friend or someone to chat with ill be here.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
❤️🙏✝️❤️🙏✝️🙏

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
25 January, 09:24
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 09:22
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 January, 09:12
I have grown fond of him and we have had a few good chats.
He roasted me the other day.
When he gets through, I will help him set up a network. He is always trying to help others and that will help him in recovery.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 09:43
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
💞

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 January, 10:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
He is right ... You are a good man.

arba happihr @arba
25 January, 08:34

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 08:31
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 January, 08:29
🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 08:16
💛God bless John and his cousin and his family/friends!!! Prayer sent!!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 January, 08:16
💛I am so glad to hear from him. I was a bit worried not seeing his posts show up on Truth. TY!!!