Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 January, 08:26
On AU you kind of have to behave yourself because the bosses are watching and the sole purpose and context is patriot regrouping and support. On Twatter you can do whatever you want, it's a mad free for all. Quite looking forward to that. TS has quite a lot of people with arrogant religious spirits who seem to want to lecture others about how much more saved they are by their legalistic piety, which is tedious. Telegram is infested with bots so I deleted my channel chat ages ago. Gab is just angry and needs a spliff and a stiff brandy, possibly with a hug on top.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
Yep. You nailed it again. Im really partial to you and i don't like anyone. It's weird. I'm sure AU feels exactly this. I'm on twatter and I never was much. Created a new account. Its battle zone and fren zone. I hates it. Make it better. Oh wait. I love AU!
08:30 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Duhble_Dee in this post can reply
Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
25 January, 09:11
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
I love Twitter! Where else can you have so much fun honing your sarcasm skills while blowing the minds of Baby Boomer hating Gen Z's who don't even know where the dollar sign goes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
26 January, 12:42
In response Love Horses to her Publication
Mocking doesnt lead to a highrer vibration in my world. I understand.