Martin Geddes @martingeddes
On AU you kind of have to behave yourself because the bosses are watching and the sole purpose and context is patriot regrouping and support. On Twatter you can do whatever you want, it's a mad free for all. Quite looking forward to that. TS has quite a lot of people with arrogant religious spirits who seem to want to lecture others about how much more saved they are by their legalistic piety, which is tedious. Telegram is infested with bots so I deleted my channel chat ages ago. Gab is just angry and needs a spliff and a stiff brandy, possibly with a hug on top.
08:26 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
CWWard Ward @CWWard
26 January, 01:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I absolutely hate the platforms on Twitter and TS….they are confusing…..Both have rejected some of my posts …stating that they might hurt others…..whereas I had no trouble with AU when i posted the same….Telegram is full of fake channels and bots….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
26 January, 01:45
Someday, Martin, I hope we get to meet. You make me laugh and moreover, think deeply. Maybe on Anon Island. Have a great day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
26 January, 01:33
lol

and I would have to agree.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
26 January, 01:33
lol

and I would have to agree.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
26 January, 01:30
Bosses?😳😳😳

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 01:28
Theres people using Gab?
wtf lol 😆

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 January, 11:06
who are the bosses that are watching?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 January, 01:30
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Military watches this platform 24/7
WE are the power in this world, so they watch us nonstop. We are a threat if we could ever unify.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
25 January, 10:38
Oh my! Makes me glad I never got on TS, I stopped going on Gab, I'm locked out of Telegram and all the rest. I'm pretty much ONLY on AU now and have no interest in going anywhere else...

Yikes.

One thing I do worry about with AU are new people joining who are either bots or a-holes. Also, I'm a little depressed no one is talking about prepping more. I would think that goes hand-in-hand with being an anon... I worry when the food shortages really hit, that even anons won't be ready for them. I homestead and live rural where I see the chicken and beef industry's downfall, and I'm just waiting for swine flu to 'hit'. So I know its here. Never saw anything from Q or Trump about food resources set aside to feed the world, not one tiny thing about that...

I think it's a discussion that needs to be had soon, because we're at that point it's basically too late now.

Otherwise, AU has alot of wisdom, amazing people, incredible hearts and so much truth - and humor, I love the humor

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 January, 10:44
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I think
most people have nk room left in their closets, pantries, garages and under the bed space left ! I am watching with trepidation what is happening and an Amish dude kn YT said chickens will be going for $25 a pop👀 in the next few months .
I do believe tho that a plan was hatched by WH to bring the food that was stored in the DUMBS to make sure there was enough .

CWWard Ward @CWWard
26 January, 01:40
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
The military found enough stored food in the dumbs to feed the whole world for a very long time….it was stored by the elites who have most likely been gitmoed…so they could use it to feed everyone…going to do some research on finding that article and pics …wish I would have kept it…..

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 January, 10:01
Sounds about right.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
25 January, 09:14
And gettr is a guttr lol

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
25 January, 09:06
Yeah, on Gab ya gotta pick & choose & keep your humor.

Dogdude_BeBest @Dogdude_BeBest
25 January, 08:42
😂 Truth!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
25 January, 08:34
More well-delivered truth. Made me laugh too.

arba happihr @arba
25 January, 08:33
Aloha Martin
It's hard to step down.😁
You nailed every site correctly for me too.
Good to hear your cheerful voice
👋🤗💞

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
25 January, 08:30
Yep. You nailed it again. Im really partial to you and i don't like anyone. It's weird. I'm sure AU feels exactly this. I'm on twatter and I never was much. Created a new account. Its battle zone and fren zone. I hates it. Make it better. Oh wait. I love AU!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
25 January, 09:11
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
I love Twitter! Where else can you have so much fun honing your sarcasm skills while blowing the minds of Baby Boomer hating Gen Z's who don't even know where the dollar sign goes?

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
25 January, 08:28
🎯