Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 January, 03:35
I have been in this conspiracy Game a long time

Font of Knowledge

But I don`t know Everything !

Here to Help if you have something on your mind I will try and anwser

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 05:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
How long do you think cloning of humans (or reptilians or other) has been going on?
I look at very old movies occasionally. The early actors look eerily similar to the later actors.
In some cases, it's all in the family, but I wondered if some were clones, revived to perpetuate the popularity, although for the most part, if they did this, we humans wouldn't catch on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 January, 05:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Timesuck | Celebrity Cloning Conspiracies - YouTube

Oh boy. Did you know that some people think that Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Eminem, some guy named Donald Marshall, and many other celebrities h...

Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it