Font of Knowledge

But I don`t know Everything !

Here to Help if you have something on your mind I will try and anwser
03:35 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
26 January, 07:54
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I am keeping the faith, but feeling beat down and financially crippled. Looking at comments from other platforms I see that people are losing hope, and we’re being lied to by both sides. Is NESARA/GESARA real?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 January, 10:23
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
All I know is good ppl are fighting this !

Only Benchmark is when the Arrests begin of the Big Players

Like they said "The first arrest will be a Domino Effect "

Everything Fiinancial is collapsing and even Billionaires are losing bigtime so a Global Financial reset is long overdue !

The bad guys want Digital

The Good Guys want Gold backed Currency

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
25 January, 06:37
Been red pilled for 22 years, 9/11 did it for me

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
25 January, 05:22
My question is this, if this mess has been going on as long as they say how can we get rid of them all? I dont trust anyone anymore. They must have planned for this, and i wonder what else could happen? Like did they put people like themselves in suspended animation so that if they expire a new batch of evil appers?

25 January, 05:30
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Well the parasites have ruled the world for a long long Time !

To wake up the ppl you need too control the narrative

6 press companies all owned by the Rothschilds

Elon Twitter

Trumps best mate bought CNN

Like a war he who controls the skies win`s the war

This is the plan control the narrative to calm the ppl and when the military step in it will be Thank God instead of WTF is going on

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 January, 05:10
How long do you think cloning of humans (or reptilians or other) has been going on?
I look at very old movies occasionally. The early actors look eerily similar to the later actors.
In some cases, it's all in the family, but I wondered if some were clones, revived to perpetuate the popularity, although for the most part, if they did this, we humans wouldn't catch on.

25 January, 05:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Timesuck | Celebrity Cloning Conspiracies - YouTube

Oh boy. Did you know that some people think that Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Beyoncé, Eminem, some guy named Donald Marshall, and many other celebrities h...

25 January, 05:08
This spot is here to give you a lift

Don`t be alone

Were here to help

25 January, 04:32

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 January, 04:07
ill pass it on.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
25 January, 04:05
I have too...but only the rabbit hole the last 6 years...I couldn't imagine that evil...The government and all their lies Ive know for many years but the rest wow.
One question that bogs me though whats their end game? They want us all sick and dying then who do they have to control?

25 January, 04:13
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
This is the End Game and What they Fear

Watch this First then my Link

https://youtu.be/bKoQC4ZkJ...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

25 January, 04:04
This is the Oasis

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 January, 06:19
Yep!!! Anon Island!