Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 11:45
The ocean under the ocean.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
Check out Genesis 7:11 - the account of the flood says that not only did it rain, but the fountains of the deep burst forth. Water came from below the earth's crust as well as from the sky. The proverbs passage tells us that God was the one who fixed them, Genesis tells us that God let the waters loose.

It would be reasonable to assume that these manifested themselves in the form of underwater volcanoes - fissures in the earth's crust that resulted in the water below rising to cause the flood.

Improve this answer
Follow
01:53 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunnyorm in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 January, 04:50
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
I just saw something recently about earth's "craters" are in fact dried geysers. It really makes sense when you start piecing it all together.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
They Are Geysers - Not Craters from Meteor or Asteroid Strikes! - YouTube

#geyser or #meteor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
25 January, 04:46
i often think of this and about scumbag elites with their bunkers thinking they are safe there …… our GOD REIGNS

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 04:43
Nana read a report somewhere recently that said that it is impossible for Earth to run out of water or oil.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 January, 04:47
yes i read that as well An abundance of oil and water below the ground

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
25 January, 04:58
I agree.. I believe our water has been dammed on purpose to prevent free energy across the earth.