Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
SiriusB on Twit wit seems to know more about Tartaria than anyone Nana has run across.
Why?
IDK!
Where did he get all these pics?
He says he remembers his life there which I can believe since I remember some of mine, but idk.

It would seem that 1000 yrs were stolen from us if so.

His belief is that the 1000 yrs of Tartaria was the 1000 yrs that Jesus ruled, and that we are farther along in this story than most think.
03:16 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 January, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There has not been a worldwide great Tribulation as described in Revelation. We are in the church age before the rapture and then the great tribulation. Jesus isn't here, he is not on the throne.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 12:14
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Idk just sharing what I find. I neither have memories of living then nor do I know who actually wrote and transcribed Revelations.
What I do know and trust is my connection to God directly.

War Weary @W4rWeary
25 January, 02:57
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I too thought that, but how would we know if it was 1000 years ago?

At the end of the 1000 years after Christ's return, mankind rebels and then there is a new heaven and new earth.

If you've looked into the 12k year catastropism cycle, it's all about to kick off in the next couple of decades. Solar micro-Nova etc. etc.
I am no longer certain, of where we are in ANY timelines. ;-)

And frankly I am looking forward to a future that HASN'T been written already!

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
24 January, 05:08
i think we are at the end of the "little season" of satans rule on earth..... about time for evil to be dealt with once and for all 👍

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
24 January, 04:37
i follow him too but u cant get pics from memories unless someone can and is drawing them

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
24 January, 03:53
100%... is there ANY evidence of of a globally cooperative and constructive society in any period in our history? Yep. That 1,000 years; you'll know a tree by its fruit. I'm going to seek out SiriusB fellow.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 January, 03:53
Analog on Twitter has a lot of info, Victor Bugge has posted and made videos on Tartary since before 2016. Some are YouRube, Radio Tartary. So much fascinating info!

24 January, 11:53
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thanks for sharing I have seen many others but he was the only one that I could remember, Nana is awful with remembering names and always have been. I accepted it as a flaw yrs ago.

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
24 January, 03:46
when people refer to them selves as the third person ?????????????????

24 January, 11:58
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
Well when I started out on Twit wit years ago most men kept calling "dude" and "bro" so I started the Nana in third person thing to put a stop to it so they would know I was female.

I am really a Nana with 3 grands and most ppl like myself find it easy to talk to their Nana's so it stuck.

And here we are. That ship has sailed and it is too late to change now. Some ppl are mean about it, had one on TS just today as a matter of fact, but ppl that do that are just mean I would say and if not that they would just find something else to be mean about.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 January, 03:35
Though Im fully aware that our Bibles have been tampered with. ive studied under a teacher for over 30 years who teaches from original manuscripts from Aramaic, Hebrew and the multiple forms of ancient Greek. I think I trust him but he is from an earlier generation and I dont just agree with him on every single thing. From what Ive learned, we are in what he called the "Church Age", which eventually is followed by the 7 year tribulation and ends with the return of Jesus and his 1000 year reign, with Satan being incarcerted during that time. It is frustrating not to know these things for certain due to all the evil deception and hiding of truth. Just my 2 cents. 🤗

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
24 January, 04:05
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I studied under Dallas Theological Seminarian(s) for almost 30 years with my wife. Dispensationalism was fascinating and I even have the original book. However, I've come to wonder if it isn't a deception. On YuTub there are several fascinating studies on what the Bible actually says. I've compiled a list of pretty fascinating videos you're welcome to track when you've time. I'd start with this one: https://youtu.be/Mbfd3BZ_U... then here are others related in one way or another: https://youtube.com/playli...