Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 03:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SiriusB on Twit wit seems to know more about Tartaria than anyone Nana has run across.
Why?
IDK!
Where did he get all these pics?
He says he remembers his life there which I can believe since I remember some of mine, but idk.

It would seem that 1000 yrs were stolen from us if so.

His belief is that the 1000 yrs of Tartaria was the 1000 yrs that Jesus ruled, and that we are farther along in this story than most think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 January, 03:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Though Im fully aware that our Bibles have been tampered with. ive studied under a teacher for over 30 years who teaches from original manuscripts from Aramaic, Hebrew and the multiple forms of ancient Greek. I think I trust him but he is from an earlier generation and I dont just agree with him on every single thing. From what Ive learned, we are in what he called the "Church Age", which eventually is followed by the 7 year tribulation and ends with the return of Jesus and his 1000 year reign, with Satan being incarcerted during that time. It is frustrating not to know these things for certain due to all the evil deception and hiding of truth. Just my 2 cents. 🤗

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
I studied under Dallas Theological Seminarian(s) for almost 30 years with my wife. Dispensationalism was fascinating and I even have the original book. However, I've come to wonder if it isn't a deception. On YuTub there are several fascinating studies on what the Bible actually says. I've compiled a list of pretty fascinating videos you're welcome to track when you've time. I'd start with this one: https://youtu.be/Mbfd3BZ_U... then here are others related in one way or another: https://youtube.com/playli...
04:05 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 January, 04:22
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
I entertain all possibilities. I'll check it out. Ive heard many say that. Do you mind sharing what timespan you were there? And do you still believe in Christ and what he did for us?

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
24 January, 04:41
We were studying in Bible church(es) 1974 - 2002(ish).
I do believe in the Christ, but I've become so suspicious about the text itself that I will venture to say he/she is not what the jesuits say. That said, there is one single test for any Christian: "What think ye of the Christ?"
Good luck on your journey! Also, if possible, read Biglino's "The Naked Bible", the original words in the text without the doctrine imposed by the Council (I forget if it was Nicea or another) 400AD.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 12:27
I don't have any memories of a time like Tartaria, Sirius B is the one that has that memory. He is still on Twitter but I have not seen him on other platforms.