Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 03:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 03:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SiriusB on Twit wit seems to know more about Tartaria than anyone Nana has run across.
Why?
IDK!
Where did he get all these pics?
He says he remembers his life there which I can believe since I remember some of mine, but idk.

It would seem that 1000 yrs were stolen from us if so.

His belief is that the 1000 yrs of Tartaria was the 1000 yrs that Jesus ruled, and that we are farther along in this story than most think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
24 January, 03:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
when people refer to them selves as the third person ?????????????????

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well when I started out on Twit wit years ago most men kept calling "dude" and "bro" so I started the Nana in third person thing to put a stop to it so they would know I was female.

I am really a Nana with 3 grands and most ppl like myself find it easy to talk to their Nana's so it stuck.

And here we are. That ship has sailed and it is too late to change now. Some ppl are mean about it, had one on TS just today as a matter of fact, but ppl that do that are just mean I would say and if not that they would just find something else to be mean about.
11:58 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
25 January, 03:11
no malic intended, was an opination

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 04:41
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
😘

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
25 January, 03:11
no malic intended, was an opination

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
25 January, 12:47
🙏❤️