Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My older daughter was willing to hear about death and birth rate anomalies today without dismissing it as crazed ramblings of a conspiracy theorist. Can acknowledge something is off without mocking. Had sane questions about Q and Trump… small steps.
03:23 PM - Jan 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 January, 11:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 January, 11:03
Ah man thats so good to hear Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 January, 10:44
🙌🙏 Great!! Baby Steps Taboot!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
24 January, 10:28
HAPPY SMILES FOR YOU, MARTIN! 😁💚😁
Sometimes the difficulty we go through right before a breakthrough preparing us for the next step.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 January, 08:53
💚🌟💚

Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 January, 02:10
She will see the light, big time. She's your daughter...has your DNA. Good thing you will be there for her.❤️🙏

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
23 January, 10:13
Made my heart smile!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
23 January, 09:50
A glimmer of hope and a consolation. God is so good.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
23 January, 06:53
That is some progress! Congratulations 🎉
I had my first day of work in six months as a financial contractor. Everything is vibing up! ❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 January, 07:04
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
What you put out , is what you get back, it’s all coming around from all the good deeds you did last week Duhble ❣️

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
23 January, 06:47
Lovely

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 January, 05:27
Small but poignant victories. Good tidings indeed.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 January, 05:07
Yes! Putting their toes in the water IS the first step.
Thank you Jesus!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 05:04
Bravo! 👏👏
Those first small steps are the most important.
Happy Day, Martin ❤️

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 January, 04:31
you’re ahead of me Martin. Praying one day soon, my “kids” will wake up!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 January, 04:27
👍🏻🥳👏🏻

Helz Anon @Helzz
23 January, 04:21
Wonderful news. I'm still waiting to have this discussion with mine!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 January, 04:19
Wonderful...I'm working on my Nieces and Nephews, not an easy step for them, but persistence pays off...🙏💞

amy lilley @amylilley
23 January, 04:15
thats UGE, I pray she has eyes to see ears to hear and that the flesh of her heart is circumcised🙏🏻😳🥰😇❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 January, 04:13
its spreading like wildfire..helped by MSM 😄

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 January, 04:13
Wow!!!
😁
Awesome news Martin.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 January, 04:12
👊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

been there, done that, but no one is listening to me yet

hurts

pisses me off

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 January, 04:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
Wow!!! Small and important steps! 💕

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
That's great news Martin. Baby steps, I'm sure she'll get there. 🙏❤️🙏

Night Shift @kekerista
23 January, 04:11
praying for you.
I didn't get very far with mine.
Tread lightly or you'll lose her.

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
23 January, 04:08
Every little seed we help plant learns to thrive. Beautiful to watch in our own families.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
23 January, 04:02
Thank the Lord. So glad for you. Your heart must have soared...❤️😉🙏

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
23 January, 03:33
💡Once that light clicks on....

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
23 January, 03:30
Wonderful sharing Martin! Sooooo happy for you. And yes, small steps, that's how it all begins.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 January, 03:25
Martin, that is huge! Congratulations on progress ❣️