Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
22 January, 07:36
👀 3 year delta tomorrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 January, 07:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Tomorrow is 1/23 too > 123
Then there's the whole 23 thing too. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
22 January, 08:15
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
look at 2/23/2023 the look at it mirrored. 322 and 322 should be interesting.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
jjennja @cowboyW2b
Well these 3 posts just sent me down a 2 hour rabbit hole! I looked up each of the Q drops and #23 made me realize I didn't know the answer to "Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top."
so a) Which agency and who directed it and b) "he" controls the top as in That person controls it or Trump does because he works with Trump?

I made multiple queries trying to get the info to no avail but man did I find some great resources that I've saved. See links below. Also have something cool to share that I stumbled across! 👍

COWBOY I Know you know the answer to which agency it was - spill it 😂👍
11:47 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 January, 01:27
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
ever get this visual?
🤣
💛

23 January, 02:47
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
oh yeah! 😂

22 January, 11:58
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Okay, while in the rabbit hole I came across s website (link below) and I learned Why Trump kept appointing "Acting" people into positions. He was able to circumvent the democrats & Rinos knowing they would drag their feet on his appointees. He could keep them for 210 days and if his appointee wasn't approved, he got them for another 210 days for a total of 630 days.

And best of all - check out what he said that I highlighted! No wonder Nancy started drinking more! 😂

https://www.thoughtco.com/...