Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 January, 11:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
💗💫💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 January, 10:06
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 January, 10:05
ADORABLE DOQ!! 🤩😍🥰🤗

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 10:04
Family Is Everything ❤️
#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🏼🥰💫

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 09:58
Thank you more than words can express @vincentkennedy for
XRP!
I know there are a lot of ppl with different scenarios about what Nesara will be, but as for me I tend to go with Juan's view on this and for the first time today on the Mel interview I heard him say that there is a good chance that XRP will be what we were hoping for the utility moving money around the world.

First time I have heard him actually say that.
Thank you VK!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree Nana 🥰🙏🏼
Thank You VK ❤️💫

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 January, 07:06
Family is Everything ❣️

23 January, 05:19
Nana will be your 117 on this one!

Family isn't always just blood relatives.

If you can, other than here on AU try to get with like minded Patriots in your area with plans of helping each other.

Nana is not wasting any of my time trying to reinvent the constitution or the wheel right now.

I believe that a lot of ppl that are trying to institute Common Law communities and create some new Republic law guidelines are not constitutional attorneys & and most are just knowledgeable to be dangerous.

We have a constitution already, I don't believe that I have to declare in some written contract my sovereignty.It was given by God and will be enforced by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

My efforts are spiritual and in service to others right now, with efforts soon on good ppl to lead in our communities & help to expose the corruption of the elections & deep state puppets of the illuminati.

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 January, 02:48
Don't have a crew. . . I Love this tho'!!!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
23 January, 11:51
❤️

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 January, 11:39
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
they used to be massive

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 January, 10:15
For those of you out there who don't have a family we are your family. We are here for you and we love you

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 January, 05:23
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
23 January, 09:02
Some of us are out here going solo since we've been outcasted (or always have been), y'all are as close to family as we can find. Even tho it's just me here typing, I sure do appreciate every last one of you beyond what you could imagine ❤

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 05:21
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
🙏❤️

23 January, 05:31
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Nana understands but what I would offer is that none, NONE, of us are ever alone, that we all have a higher consciousness, a soul family that is eternal and God our Creator that we are literally a part of.
I know it gets hard sometimes but in the end they are always with us, before we come into these Earth suits, while we are here if we learn to connect, & when we leave these avatars as well.

Some days for me the connections, visions, & meditations are so encompassing & enjoyable that I just wish I had more time to stay in it. It is truly limitless. There are other ppl there as well hanging out.

One day early on I had a seemingly very long conversation with a man that I did not see his face nor know his name. i can't even remember without looking back at my notes but I remember it was a very interesting conversation. When he left the face that I saw was a man that looked like an older John Lennon.

I can't get enough hours in the day, & there is no time for lonely or bored.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
23 January, 08:48
Look at those faces!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 January, 07:52
My crew is y’all

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 January, 10:20
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
same here 🙏❤️🫶
grateful for everyone on here

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 January, 07:25
Oh, too sweet. Usually, babies look much cuter than their adults but not this time.
Oh, yes, good message , too, Doq. 😊

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 January, 06:19
I will DoQ , you too.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
23 January, 05:58

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 January, 05:19

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 January, 03:40
OMGosh.......Melt.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 January, 03:38
❤️❤️❤️

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
23 January, 02:51
The best is the look of their faces.
But, Doq, you don't wanna make us grow all beards, ourselves now or what? complete fuzzyness rocks? Is that a new style treet? Forget it! I like my Pink Skin!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 January, 01:41
So adorable. Look at those nails!!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 January, 01:34

arba happihr @arba
22 January, 10:23
And these are real
How much cuter can one be. darling.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 January, 10:21
I’m a Little Sloth 🦥 Ignorant, is this a For Real Picture? 🤣

ADORABLE.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 January, 10:09
🙏❤️🙏

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
23 January, 11:17
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Saving this one to my screensaver pics ❤️

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
23 January, 11:17
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Saving this one to my screensaver pics ❤️