Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 January, 09:38
get tight with your crew!

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
Some of us are out here going solo since we've been outcasted (or always have been), y'all are as close to family as we can find. Even tho it's just me here typing, I sure do appreciate every last one of you beyond what you could imagine âĪ
09:02 AM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 05:31
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Nana understands but what I would offer is that none, NONE, of us are ever alone, that we all have a higher consciousness, a soul family that is eternal and God our Creator that we are literally a part of.
I know it gets hard sometimes but in the end they are always with us, before we come into these Earth suits, while we are here if we learn to connect, & when we leave these avatars as well.

Some days for me the connections, visions, & meditations are so encompassing & enjoyable that I just wish I had more time to stay in it. It is truly limitless. There are other ppl there as well hanging out.

One day early on I had a seemingly very long conversation with a man that I did not see his face nor know his name. i can't even remember without looking back at my notes but I remember it was a very interesting conversation. When he left the face that I saw was a man that looked like an older John Lennon.

I can't get enough hours in the day, & there is no time for lonely or bored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 10:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I could spend days liatening to you tell about your journey Nana. You draw us all in, make us feel connections to things we may have overlooked, remind us we are still sane 😄. I admit I have many a conversation wirh my angelic guides every day. As I've said in the past God has chosen for me to only be able to hear their presence through sounds. One uses only my left ear and comes through like different parts of a drum set, others if you can picture them being small like tinkerbel and communicating with me like you'd think a fire fly might. No words can really describe what they mean to me 💓 Do I really want to take away from my time with them by wishing for more earth suit friendships? I already have acceptance from them on a scale I've never been given in my life, ever.
So much to reflect on, thanks Nana 😌🙏🙌 Anyone else reading this, I thought I was losing my marbles too once upon a time ðŸĪŠðŸ˜. I assure you I haven't xoxo

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 January, 05:21
🙏âĪïļ

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
23 January, 02:51
I feel "solo" too, although this channel is comforting, it is still the adult version of imaginary fren's.

23 January, 03:28
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
Without a doubt 😊. ðŸĨ‚Here's to finding each other on our currently imaginary Anon Island 🏖/Mountain 🏞 😂