Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 January, 09:38
get tight with your crew!

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana will be your 117 on this one!

Family isn't always just blood relatives.

If you can, other than here on AU try to get with like minded Patriots in your area with plans of helping each other.

Nana is not wasting any of my time trying to reinvent the constitution or the wheel right now.

I believe that a lot of ppl that are trying to institute Common Law communities and create some new Republic law guidelines are not constitutional attorneys & and most are just knowledgeable to be dangerous.

We have a constitution already, I don't believe that I have to declare in some written contract my sovereignty.It was given by God and will be enforced by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

My efforts are spiritual and in service to others right now, with efforts soon on good ppl to lead in our communities & help to expose the corruption of the elections & deep state puppets of the illuminati.
05:19 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it