Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 January, 08:27
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Messing around with our food, they need to be hung

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 January, 11:46
hmmm, interesting. I caught a video last week (but can’t remember where right now) and the guy said his hens had quite laying and so he switched from Tractor Suppy Feed to something else and the hens started laying again. Several people, that raised chickens, commented that they also had hens that weren’t laying and had used Tractor Supply Feed. Their hens started laying again too, after switching to another feed. The plot thickens!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 January, 07:40
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
TSC no bueno. I used to like that store but they won't sell you Ivermectin if it's for human use and have signs everywhere saying it's NOT for human consumption and does NOT cure any human illness.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 January, 11:27
we get our eggs locally - small farm - the birds roam all day and are brought inside at night (to keep them safe from predators). truly free range birds and very loved. i asked her about this phenomena - she hadn't heard of it - and said she has not seen this w/her hens.

22 January, 11:30
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
be interested to know where the feed is coming from with those noticing this. is it locally created?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 January, 11:22
Free range your birds.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 January, 10:43
we had the same issue all summer and that's when they lay the most longer light periods left us scratching our head so we added mostly bird seeds corn and an infrared light around it started getting cold,, now we cant keep up with them going to try the goat feed

arba happihr @arba
22 January, 10:11
Old school.
Return to the old ways.

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
22 January, 09:39
Ive had similar problem with mine. Will try goat feed.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
22 January, 09:26
We started using organic nongmo and eggs started appearing more rapidly.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 January, 08:25

Philip Rivers @ThePhilRivers
23 January, 03:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
If the Irish had grown Anything along with their Potatoes, there would have been no famine.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
22 January, 08:12
Saw someone on YT saying their TSC feed was not producing they made their own and alls well now

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 January, 08:11
DEAR GOD PEOPLE DO YOUR RESEARCH JEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

22 January, 08:10

22 January, 08:10

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 January, 07:55
Pass it on!! Is there anything Evil the cabal/gov. has Not done to chickens? God Bless the Farmers who Struggle so hard just to Try and supply us with food! So many of our farms have been sold to Developers in my area, its sooo sad! The land keeps getting raped, an they wonder why Earth is Heating up! God Speed to Our Farmers, an anyone with livestock! 👿😤😠💩💩💩🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 January, 07:48
They are creating an egg shortage. All those facilities that were burned to the ground. I was at the grocery store this weekend and saw an 18-pack of eggs for $11.95. ELEVEN NINETY-FIVE!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 January, 07:47
They are creating an egg shortage. All those facilities that were burned to the ground. I was at the grocery store this weekend and saw an 18-pack of eggs for $11.95. ELEVEN NINETY-FIVE!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 January, 07:45
we have 30 chickens no issues here!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
22 January, 07:41
Interesting. I switched our feed from Dumor chicken feed when I saw it was made by purina. We've been getting more eggs since then but may try the goat feed

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 January, 11:24
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Dumor is a good feed. I get 30-45 eggs daily. Plus free range foraging.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 January, 07:59
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
It makes their day longer in the winter and they will be more likely to lay. Takes a couple weeks for them to catch up. It works.

#MAGA

22 January, 11:32
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
my egg person says they don't do that. egg production always slows down in the winter a bit due to light issue- so they don't add the extra light. causes too much stress to the birds.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 January, 07:01
I wouldn't buy commercial feed for any of the farm critters these days
No telling what garbage (literally) they're putting in the stuff

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 January, 07:01
Are all your chickens the same type? If you have mixed breeds in there, you can get different shade colors of eggs.

Green 8700 @Green8700
22 January, 09:44
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My chickens, love leftovers. One time I fed them leftover purple cabbage they were so beautiful.

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts