Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 January, 01:18
We know it's not another 4-year election and 'this' isn't just about politics.

Food for thought as they say...

Are we here to save humanity...to preserve the human species on Earth for future generations and for what's to come? Maybe this is 'our' legacy.

If so, can we do that without the full truth...do we get the full truth?
How much truth will be enough, and who decides this for us?

We can only make the best decisions, as individuals and as a collective, based on what we know to be true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 January, 01:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That is one of my top prayers
Lord give us discernment to know the truth. Because so much of our ‘truth’ has been anything but.
I believe we’re here to set the truth free, the whole truth. We’re told that is the Way and the Light that sets the captives free.
I very much appreciate you Kim.
Thanks for feeding our thoughts.
Have a blessed day.
❤️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
thanks, Kelly!
I appreciate you, too.

I do think we are as well. I know we've already won and have strong faith in that. Just woke up this morning with this thought so decided to share. Happy to have people relate to the thoughts...and not just MAGA (no offense to those as we all matter)
02:03 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
22 January, 06:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes Ladies we are in an evolution, the planet and species. Higher we vibrate/connect/synch - the more knowledge will arrive to us. KIM :) your post about Astrology yesterday coincides w/ other positive reports of same. Really essential we look to the energy of those who INSPIRE us to rise. This is a global energy feeds the collective 💗💫