Kim Runner @kimrunner
We know it's not another 4-year election and 'this' isn't just about politics.

Food for thought as they say...

Are we here to save humanity...to preserve the human species on Earth for future generations and for what's to come? Maybe this is 'our' legacy.

If so, can we do that without the full truth...do we get the full truth?
How much truth will be enough, and who decides this for us?

We can only make the best decisions, as individuals and as a collective, based on what we know to be true.
01:18 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
24 January, 06:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
24 January, 06:23
We're living the Book of Revelations....#BIBLICAL
Apocalyspe now....
#NCSWIC
The BEST is yet to come!!!!
hint....WE WIN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
24 January, 06:08

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 January, 10:23
thank you kim ❤️
like watching a movie, we have the option to decide what we choose to listen to or turn away from

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 January, 10:18
All Truth, the whole Truth, nothing but the Truth! 🤍🏁🤍

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 January, 02:00
Full truth?
Now way, no how, no chance.
No matter how awake you are you will never be able to digest the full truth.
Reality shattered into billions of pieces. Can never be put back together.

There is one sneaky chance to overcome this but it’s fraught with more anguish.
To gain control you must lose all control.
Mind must be emptied of everything you know.
No easy task.
Who is willing to go down this road?

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 January, 10:19
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I am!!!👋🧐🤍🏁🤍

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 January, 10:26
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
can we get full truth on the good stuff?
i can pretty much imagine the bad stuff like [they] treat us like rats in an experiment, nazis never stopped, vampires are real

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
23 January, 01:56
You’re right. We need the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Without it we’re flying in the dark.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 January, 01:19
I think you are completely right. I don't know if there is an absolute truth. The Earth used to be flat, then round, and now possibly flat again. I think our intuition and what we feel in our Hearts are our main pointers. At some point we will have to trust ourselves and The Plan.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 January, 01:12
Full truth...choice to decide if you want it..but stop fooking hiding it and treating us as children

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 January, 11:56
I can deal with “not full truth”, but WHO decided that? Another human? I don’t accept that. I never have. As Q said “NOBODY is above another”. Bad guys got me Feb. 3rd. 🤬 (23). Gotta hang with God hard that day…I’m tired.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 January, 11:33
Was just reflecting on something you posted along these lines awhile ago, as to whether or not we will get the full truth. I certainly hope so. 60%+ hidden seems like a lot. We shall see, I guess.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 January, 11:28
The only way is the “keystone”. The fed. Money controls the world. Change that, It changes the world 100%. FACT & NOBODY will change my mind. Name 1 thing more powerful than that to prove me wrong? The day Q posted I have never swayed or moved on my truth. I knew it then & know it now. “level playing field” 45

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 January, 07:47
I believe we “should” get the full truth, but not all in the short term.

I think there is a balance of what to reveal now, versus, say 5 years from now.

The cognitive dissonance is so strong at the moment, that some reveals right now would be counter productive. You always have to chose the battles to fight.

The Madonna drips are interesting. No one I know ties it to her directly...it’s an accusation, and it’s against her org (not her in their minds).

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 January, 07:25
Revelation says a "new heaven and a new earth."

Maybe we came here again to help fulfill that prophecy.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 January, 07:24
We are here to help save the human species, all of us.
How much Truth is necessary I don't know, but I think most if not all of it. Awakened consciousness of everyone is needed. All hands on deck. We have to rise as One, there is no other way.
Good news is God already won. 🙏
Happy Sunday, Kim! ❤️

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 January, 01:35
That is one of my top prayers
Lord give us discernment to know the truth. Because so much of our ‘truth’ has been anything but.
I believe we’re here to set the truth free, the whole truth. We’re told that is the Way and the Light that sets the captives free.
I very much appreciate you Kim.
Thanks for feeding our thoughts.
Have a blessed day.
❤️🕊️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 January, 02:03
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
thanks, Kelly!
I appreciate you, too.

I do think we are as well. I know we've already won and have strong faith in that. Just woke up this morning with this thought so decided to share. Happy to have people relate to the thoughts...and not just MAGA (no offense to those as we all matter)

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
22 January, 01:28
The full truth is necessary for creating a future that will at least have a chance at real change for a better future.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts