AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 January, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tianshi in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 January, 01:50
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Nope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 11:26
Not the same person. I just studied the photos.
Why are people trying to confuse things so much . . . as if this all wasn't confusing enough. C'mon, who is the Father of Confusion??

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 January, 08:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I think that’s the point. Biden may have been a shooter, but lookalike Oswald (notably not a good shooter) was the fall guy/diversion.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 January, 10:59
😨

Not Important @Notimportant
22 January, 10:50
NOT surprised if implying LHO IS (or was) joe biden...NOTHING is shocking anymore...people will loose their shit!!!

...omg the damage to the psyche of humanity ...not scared AT ALL of DS,baddies,darkcult,elite ...more concerned tho ....of some ALREADY unstable normies waking up to this👀

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 10:40
Oh my gosh, is this saying what I think it is?
You have got to be kidding.