Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
22 January, 12:53
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Now that is beyond Fooked Up........💙🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 12:42
I hate devils.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 12:42
GOD STOMPED his ass though instead....fafo. GOD BLESS AMERICA>

Angel Grace @Tianshi
22 January, 09:40

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 11:26
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Not the same person. I just studied the photos.
Why are people trying to confuse things so much . . . as if this all wasn't confusing enough. C'mon, who is the Father of Confusion??

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 January, 01:50
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Nope

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 January, 09:23
and the exposure starts - but I do not think it ends with Biden - I think that Obama is the real one that we are after and I am thinking those docs expose many of Obama's dirty, evil deeds

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 January, 09:37
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
yes you are right.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
22 January, 12:54
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Smart Lady💙🌹