Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 06:22
Maybe the step after the Great Awakening is the Massive Healing? The job for anons is less about sharing what we have learned, and more about keeping those in shock from harming themselves even further? Having done the GMOTFP routine plenty of times, am familiar with both the trauma triggers and ways of coping. But have to be in better shape myself before attempting to help others. Damaged myself dealing with distress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 January, 07:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I’ve had quite a number of GMOTFPs myself Martin. I’m guessing so have many other anons. I marvel and thank God for giving us this platform for support, prayers and love for one another. Healing is a unique process for each of us but we all come out of this together…we are one. Much love Martin❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 06:39
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
God Makes Oreos To Feed Patriots 😋🤪

22 January, 08:49
😜❤️

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 January, 06:52
kek

21 January, 09:38
at least i think that's what it means lol😘

21 January, 09:36
get me off this fucking planet

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 January, 10:46
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you