Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This is my tiny London bolthole for the past 4 years or so. Am saying goodbye to it; the spirit has to take control over the stubborn mind and body. A friend says I suffer from Spirit of Python, where our legacy wraps itself around us and chokes the life out of us. I gave myself many excuses not to change… “off grid” and hard to find me, place of refuge if needed, missing stimulation out in the regions.

But really it was a gateway to people and places that don’t serve me, and drag me back towards the broad path that ends in destruction. Have a new tenant lined up. No more “posh squat” for me, living unofficially in what is formally a commercial building (but loads of people live here in a rather crazy community of misfits). I have enough photos of skyscrapers for now.

Am hopeful that the catastrophic scenarios for Covid and the cities have been interdicted and terminated. London might be a bit too exciting in a financial reset and genocide reveal. Dull is the new delightful.
06:01 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 January, 01:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
sounds like it may be a good kind of reset for you Martin🙏 God Bless✨
i've never bin a city person but hv lived in one too long n crave nature. Make up for it by having lots of plants on my balcony :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 January, 08:21
This all reminds me of that wonderful scene in You Got Mail, when Birdie (Jean Stapleton) says to Meg Ryan (grieving because she has to close her store), “You are DARING to dream of a different life”!

Always loved that line. We are grieving of a time of our life that’s passed.

It’s time for all of us to DARE to dream of a different life.

We will do it together. WWG1WGA. 🐸❤️😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
21 January, 07:49
London = no longer calling 🇬🇧👍

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 January, 07:12
getting out side of a comfort zone is terrifying.

Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
21 January, 06:53
Suicides in jail are said to often happen in the same cells. People are asked why they tried; they never thought about it before entering this cell; but then the idea crept in and never left, until they tried to kill themselves. From prisoner to prisoner, it stays stored in the walls.
Same for our suffering, in the walls and in our stuffs (bedsheets, pilows, clothes, mugs...).

We come to a new place and feel quite OK, a fresh new start. But then our struggles get us once again, almost failing but anyway... and then it gets worse and worse, because it accumulates in this new place too.

And when we get to break the circle the easiest way is to dump it all.

Maybe you could consciously clean it if you know how, but many engrams would stay anyway. For me it has been a matter of life or death.

Sometimes radical change is the only way to regain freedom. AND you get to choose brand new sheets :)

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 January, 06:30
Gave it All in to JC n God in SuMMA
1 of best thangs To have accomplished…
No Bible Thumper By Far
but WTF was we Doing Before….Insanity
Doing same thing over n ove n expect diffrent results
break thru was going NA
https://youtu.be/cmpRLQZkT...
Oasis - Don’t Look Back In Anger - YouTube

Official music video for Don’t Look Back In AngerDirected by: Nigel DickRelease Date: 19 February 1996Album Taken From: (What’s The Story) Morning Glory?SUBS...

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
21 January, 06:24
if i had the opportunity to uproot myself and family and move off-grid I'd end up in Stornoway or the highlands of Scotland- simple, clean living in a community that relies on eachother and nature for sustenance---- and far removed from toxic civilization

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 January, 06:18
I miss photographing the city. The streets, the homeless people, the lights. I just have forest and chickens to look at now. Its a difficult transition. But well worth the clarity and rest. 🙏♥

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 January, 06:06
Dull is the new delightful. Love this and it describes my own wishes.