Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 06:01
This is my tiny London bolthole for the past 4 years or so. Am saying goodbye to it; the spirit has to take control over the stubborn mind and body. A friend says I suffer from Spirit of Python, where our legacy wraps itself around us and chokes the life out of us. I gave myself many excuses not to change… “off grid” and hard to find me, place of refuge if needed, missing stimulation out in the regions.

But really it was a gateway to people and places that don’t serve me, and drag me back towards the broad path that ends in destruction. Have a new tenant lined up. No more “posh squat” for me, living unofficially in what is formally a commercial building (but loads of people live here in a rather crazy community of misfits). I have enough photos of skyscrapers for now.

Am hopeful that the catastrophic scenarios for Covid and the cities have been interdicted and terminated. London might be a bit too exciting in a financial reset and genocide reveal. Dull is the new delightful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I miss photographing the city. The streets, the homeless people, the lights. I just have forest and chickens to look at now. Its a difficult transition. But well worth the clarity and rest. 🙏♥
06:18 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it