Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Can you imagine how hard it would be if you were ‘awake’ to all of the corruption, pain and suffering in the would while everyone else was blissfully ‘sleep.’
05:05 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 January, 09:25
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
through these triumphs i realized we were the scales to tip in favor of the light to merely reflect back upon ourselves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 January, 09:19
No matter how much you learn by digging, the depravity of evil always digs deeper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
22 January, 01:04
It.is a burden..i am dragging from being tired, but then I remember the kidds and all the vulnerable people and animals harmed, .and our military, and I buck up!!

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
22 January, 07:09
Trump knows imo and nothing is being done!!!

im STARTING to lose hope

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
21 January, 10:56
yeh
wouldn't that be painful?
😂😂😂

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 January, 10:52
No way of Knowing "how much" I'm awake to, but after 20+ years down the rabbit holes?...

I can absolutely imagine.

And I PRAY.

🙏🙏🙏

None None @MUDD
21 January, 05:32
Yes...I can imagine...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 January, 05:16
I feel it everyday.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 January, 08:25
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yup. The Matrix movie - I’m really feelin’ it.