Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 04:26
Tellin ya it all feels very scripted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
21 January, 12:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There was no way of telling people not to take the vax during a pandemic. Most of us including myself have been taking vax due to our parents being in a slumber. Trump was in a no win situation. Biden distributed vax. Now there are some theories where vax was swapped for the death shot. We were born with free will. No matter what there will always be people supporting vax no matter injuries/death. People i know already buying into climate BS. We were told not everything going to be clean and the ending wont be for everyone. As much i questioned and part of my awakening years ago i still pray to God, when the day finally comes to give me the strength to overcome. Be thankful we are finding out in drips instead of flood. Movement is to save humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
I thought this was a good explanation to support what you are saying here!
01:46 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AK_Kiff in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AK_ Kiff, click on at the bottom under it