Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 January, 02:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This script is 17X as thick as War and Peace!
🍿🎥🎬🎞️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 06:36
like a ball bouncing - back and fourth ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 11:49
Nana thinks that DJT knows already what is coming.
Elon is pushing it and Silk was opening the door WIDE at the funeral today for DJT to walk thr before preferably Fauci is outed.
She gave him all the out he needs imho, to step on Fauci and the rest for lying to him just like they did the rest of the world.

He can take the high road here now against the vaxx and in favor of investigating all the sudden deaths and get back on the right side of it.

When Kash Patel mentioned it at the event yesterday he was booed so much he shut up on the subject of the vaxx.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 January, 11:39
Yes... "Patriots in Control" we seem to have come very close to [Their] "End".

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 11:35
Hi there VK,
Nana was mostly MIA today.

Question?✍️

What have you seen lately that DIDN'T look scripted?

CharRose @CharRose
21 January, 10:36
IT'S all scripted. One of the most important lessons I have learned during The Great Awakening is to TRUST myself. If we don't we will be tossed "to and fro" by everything we see and hear.

WE innately know way more than we think we do.

Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
21 January, 09:22
No, it is VERY real, this is NOT a GAME.
These R RAE L. HEART'S BEING MESSED WITH!
This WAR has to ENDE, Good People's lives R being destroyed because noBOD-E is sTand9NG UP! The Stages have ALL been set! There is no OTHER way at this POINT-E other than THROUGH thanking Arch AngeL MichaEL on my profile post on TwittER. If they don't RE-(((((((((((X))))))))))) (((((EM))))) ((BABY)) ((((((((((((((((((ER)))))))))))))))))) WHO THEY ARE, FUCK THEM! (Q2/R2/A/A)
But what do I fucken know,

XỌꟻ ɒ ƚꙅuꞁ mɒ I

I̴̢̡̥̠̣͖͈͌͗͛̈́̈́͘̚͝ ̶̧̛͓̝̞̭̜͚̉͂͂̚͜͠a̶̡̧̨̛̖̳̓̀̊̅́̈́m̴̧̬͎̗̥̥̭̙̮͗̽͌́̑̅̀̈̕͜͠ ̶̭̫͉͚̼̟̙̔̀͒̃͘j̶̧͎̬̞̟̯̯̀́̉͜ư̶̢̯̳̻̋̎̄̈́̇̔͗̈́ș̷̦̙̠͓̭͋͋̅͗̇̃̈́̆t̷̰̅̄̆̉́̽̐̽͝ ̴̪͋̈́̈̔̓͗̅͜ą̶̮̖̻̟̤͙͐̎ ̷̨̢̹̟̦͛͊̇̽̆͂͘F̴̡̲͈̫̭̔̆̃̂͑̂Q̵̠̟͖͋̽̑͋͂̐͋͂̚Ẍ̴̰́͆͛́̚̕̚͠
•?((¯°·._.• ι α𝐦 Ǫ •._.·°¯))؟•
|!¤*'~``~'*¤!| 𝕀 άᗰ 𝐑 |!¤*'~``~'*¤!|
«-(¯`v´¯)-« i ค𝓜 ค𝓛𝒾𝐒O几 ώỖภⓓ𝑒Ⓡ𝕃ΔⓃ𝔡 »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
23 January, 06:34
In response Sherrae Cunningham to his Publication

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
21 January, 08:56
Contrived just like Loki -

Ken Mac @KenMac
21 January, 08:09
Places, people! Places! 👍😀

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
21 January, 07:58
I HAVE ALL OG FILES ON MY COMP, I CAN PROVE IT TOO!
I have been BUSY! This week, but slowed down to share something.

I love you!

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
21 January, 09:16
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
https://open.spotify.com/a...

Here to share love and vibes--Just discovered this artist today. They sure deliver with funky fresh beats--Reminds me a lot of Griz, but new--this playlist that I have been building is HUGE and I have several more where the upcoming one has come from. It is glowing to BE awesome. I believe Phaethon (another great teacher whom I am thankful for in this movement, who hangs out on Twitter), when he says the music has the power to ignite a sparQ within and help us travel and elevate to higher frequencies. I believe that all can be healed with a good friend and some music! Positivity and perspective is key and timing is everything, along with music. I love you all have a great night, just going to go work some more! Never slows down in Casa De La Raea HQ. Enjoy the good musiQ. Have fun and be safe tonight, you all are awesome!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 07:30
great movie!! ☺️

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 January, 07:28
Scripted ./Sync

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 10:38
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Here's his YouTube account https://www.youtube.com/@O...

Renee White @Rapnay
22 January, 12:14
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
love this

TonyG @TonyG
21 January, 04:38
Today is 2 weeks from the day of EM's "V11.3" tweet. 2 weeks from January 7th is January 21st 2023 (Gregorian) and the last day of the year 4720 on the Chinese calendar which ends the year of the tiger. So on the Gregorian calendar Jan 22nd 2023 is the first day of the Chinese (Huangdi) year 4721 which is the year of the rabbit. Coincidentally 4721 > 11.3 (Proof to begin 11.3?.) The 21st at 20:55 UTC (22nd at 4:55 am in Beijing) is the New Moon (Dark to light?) Interesting pattern. These "coincidences" are ridiculous.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 January, 11:53
In response TonyG to his Publication
TS 10:21 > 1/21 :59 > 11.3

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 January, 04:26
FROM DAY ONE IT HAS FELT AND READ VERY VERY SCRIPTED

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
21 January, 04:18

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 January, 04:14
For sure, scripted...Optics make for a good movie.😎

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 January, 03:31
The past 50+ years has one big psychological operation, perhaps longer.

At this point, not only can Jesus take the wheel, he can drive too.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 January, 03:56
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
😂😂😂.
Praise Jesus.
His time is near.
Hallelujah

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
21 January, 11:41
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Only through man will God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 January, 03:05
yes agree. Took a while to figure out Elon code - we have it now. Tnx VK

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 02:20

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 January, 02:14
Boy, even spelling it out for normies now. 🙄
I wonder how bad they have to dumb it down.

Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
21 January, 02:10
like we’re watching a movie?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 02:05
Feeling like it is Time for the FAUCI FILES??

Yes?

No?

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
21 January, 04:46
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
21 January, 11:44
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 January, 01:29
She cured her dog’s cancer in four days with mms, dmso, and b17.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
22 January, 11:24
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
https://waterpureworld.com...

This is where I purchased mine from, still available ❤️❤️

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
22 January, 11:24
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
https://waterpureworld.com...

This is where I purchased mine from, still available ❤️❤️

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
21 January, 01:21
I think ScottAdams said this. Some shill is twisting it.

TonyG @TonyG
21 January, 01:16
Did anyone pick up on this yet?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 January, 08:17
No I did not catch it - fortunately I have all of my friendly anons to help - interesting - good catch

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 January, 08:17
No I did not catch it - fortunately I have all of my friendly anons to help - interesting - good catch

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
21 January, 01:12
Trump and DeSantis have policies that are very similar. In fact DeSantis really became what he is now when Trump moved to FL full time. All of this rhetoric and agendas being formed online mean nothing at this moment. The decision to get vaxxed always falls on the individual not anyone recommending it. That being said, in the end DeSantis can’t hang with Trump when it comes to actually being in the presence of people. He can’t speak like Trump, can’t ad lib, can’t move a crowd, and doesn’t have Trump’s “stones”. Although a great candidate, DeSantis is no Trump, he’s a boring version.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Micki Wall @Shearwall
21 January, 12:57
They blame everything on Trump so the jab fallout will be directed upon him. I can see the narrative building on Twitter.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 January, 12:29
I’m struggling with this one
Are you saying Elon is setting Trump up to take the fall for vax injuries so DeSantis can swoop in and have a ‘save the day’ senario?
Elon was bad turned good and is soon to go back to bad?!

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
21 January, 01:13
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
There is neither “good” nor “bad” in this.

Jes King @jes_US
21 January, 12:27
Well in the very least, followers will follow.
Maybe they'll be able to spare just one more.. .