Martin Geddes @martingeddes
One of the most impactful memes I saw recently was that you need to crave freedom above worldly rewards, especially comfort or even happiness. Living freely right now is bizarre because you are still dependent on unfree people for money or services.

But the solace is cutting the ties to desires and cravings under your own control. Serving one master restores your dignity, no matter how far you fell. The programming and social engineering we have been put through are not an excuse for sin, but are a genuine cause to give yourself a bit of compassion when turning things around.

Escaping the matrix may start with an awakening, but it progresses with a rebuilding. Have come to understand that a dissident role is more defined by what you are against; needs a balancing change in your own life to exhibit what you are for. Took a painful knock to get me to take the latter part seriously and make it my focus. Day at a timeā€¦
12:45 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Storm Rider @StormRider
22 January, 10:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
As always Martin, perfectly stated.

The hard part for me is staying on course. I've eliminated the need for reliance on the grocery, banks and modern medicine.

My husband retired, the "pension holder" required him to apply for Social Security. Upon being approved, we we're placed on government health care - Medicare. Medical insurance cost went up 62%

We originally opted to not enroll in Social Security, knowing we would be forced into government medical care. The pension holder held payments until we complied.
As the Caption of MY ship, with God's guidance, I will make it through the roughest of storms!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 10:27
John 14:26

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 January, 04:20
Wanting to get up is the first step.
All down hill, relatively speaking, after the heart & mind have both made the same decision.
Learning what the inner man wants & NEEDS over what the flesh wants. One is eternal & the other "...a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes". (James 4:14)

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
21 January, 03:10
Give me Liberty, or give me death !

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
21 January, 01:51
Soooo happy for you Martin that you've rounded that corner! Many here have. Everyday upon awakening I acknowledge Our Father Creator and ask for inner clarity regarding what the day will bring. What a superb beginning of 2023 for you Martin!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 January, 01:35
12:45 > 1:29
The Lamb of God
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, ā€œBehold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
21 January, 01:12
Once again Martin perfectšŸ˜Š

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 January, 12:51
i got a meme 4 that too šŸ¤£

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 12:48
Yes Martin, I too have gone through this! I think many her3 have! Love to You Martin! šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ„°ā¤ļø
Lets have a Awesome Weekend! Shall We? šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ„°šŸ’«