Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 12:45
One of the most impactful memes I saw recently was that you need to crave freedom above worldly rewards, especially comfort or even happiness. Living freely right now is bizarre because you are still dependent on unfree people for money or services.

But the solace is cutting the ties to desires and cravings under your own control. Serving one master restores your dignity, no matter how far you fell. The programming and social engineering we have been put through are not an excuse for sin, but are a genuine cause to give yourself a bit of compassion when turning things around.

Escaping the matrix may start with an awakening, but it progresses with a rebuilding. Have come to understand that a dissident role is more defined by what you are against; needs a balancing change in your own life to exhibit what you are for. Took a painful knock to get me to take the latter part seriously and make it my focus. Day at a time…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Vvvvvv7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vivian Ramey, click on at the bottom under it