Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The Vet said my dog has around 4 months. Mouth cancer. She is an old girl. Starting to show signs of discomfort. :{
03:31 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
25 January, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy , try turkey tail mushroom on your dog 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
23 January, 09:34
Used this to shrink my own brain tumor 14 years ago. Works on all types of cancer. Praying for you and your fur baby. https://authenticapets.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 January, 11:55
MMS- it will help -gotta do the research. This Telegram channel with amazing posts, links etc has it all. Pet remedies too.

CharRose @CharRose
22 January, 05:14
As you know there are many natural cures for cancer. I will not accept she has 4 months to live, you shouldn't either. Let me know if you need me to send some of the cures I have found.

You also know you can manifest what you will to manifest - you have done it time after time. Set your intentions.

I'm very respectfully saying this----I know you are not an authorized preacher, but you gotta practice what you preach. Yes, she will eventually die of natural older-age related conditions, but don't let her die of cancer that darkness (enemy) gave her (vax, food, etc.). Don't you dare give up.

Sending healing light energies to your precious fur baby as well as ❤️LOVE❤️ and hugs to both of you.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 January, 11:06
😢🙏

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
22 January, 11:04
Sorry VK

Love Life @FullwithHope
22 January, 08:41
Shocking and sad. I´m so sorry for you. So sorry... 💔

I would try this method here with the Vet immediately.. if it works for humans, it probably works also for pets --> Injecting Chlorine Dioxide directly in the cancerous tumor. Plz... 🙏

https://patents.google.com...

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
22 January, 02:46
That is so incredibly sad to hear VK, how are you feeling about this transition? Just hug her tight and give her all the love and attention she needs. Least she will know that her doG father took care of her until her final day! Sorry that all this is going on--lmk if there is anything I can do to help! Love you brother!

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
22 January, 02:39
I am so sorry you are going through this. I found out 2 and a half weeks ago that my beloved cat had cancer. He had been with me through so many really hard struggles over the years, and he and I were so bonded. I have had so many animals during my lifetime, but this little guy was something else, truly such a beautiful soul.

I could share the nightmare I went through in great detail, but I won’t. One thing I would like to share is that I kept putting off euthanizing him because it seemded he was well enough to still purr and be near me. This was a mistake. I made the appointment, but could not have it done for over 36 hours based on availability. His pain suddenly became so severe about 24 hours before the appointment. My angel ended up dying in horrible pain, and it was horrific to watch. I lost him this past Wednesday.

Please do not wait to make the appointment, like I did, and I regret it. I will pray for you and your beloved dog. Your baby knows how much you love her.

Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar @Soar71
22 January, 12:56
😢

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 January, 11:12
I have had to remind myself that all my critters are on loan from God. 💖🐶

Tyler 316 @TWM316
21 January, 11:10
😔

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
21 January, 10:14
Mans best friend! May you find comfort in each other. so many helpful things oit there. 5:5

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
21 January, 08:53
Blessings

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 January, 04:31
Awww sorry VK, get Ivermectin and start her on it.
My boy is 14 years (98 dog years) next month, mostly blind and deaf, he is covered in non-cancerous tumors, a huge one on his chest, a few small ones under his belly and on his inside legs, but they said if they put him under to remove them he has only a 20% chance to wake up, so I said as long as he is eating, barking and pooping ok I'll make life as comfy as possible.
I've started him on Ivermectin for the tumors, we shall see.

He has had a good 14 years and I'll know when he is no longer comfortable. Dreading that day...😔
Prayers for your Pup too🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
21 January, 04:28
. very sad part of life VK. doGs are family (sometimes more than family).

Tough decision time approaching VK, but always try to do what she would want, not you.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
21 January, 04:00
Someone posted this today...another treatment option

Jay Jay @JustMe
21 January, 03:19
so sorry, you may already know CBD oil but even better if she close and in P, full spectrum anything oil, biscuit etc...helps a lot with P and eating sleeping....calming. 🙏🏻💚

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
21 January, 03:12
I am so sorry! Furbabies are family! Enjoy the time left.... 🙏💔🙏

Yuri Kuechle @Whitetiger888
21 January, 02:16
💔

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
21 January, 12:52
I'm so sorry VK. Treasure each moment.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
21 January, 10:37
You can get Ivermectin & Diatomaceous at your local Livestock/Horse supply store...OR...Amazon carries both but Feed Store is super quick. Prove that Vet Wrong...YOU can save your beloved (s).

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
21 January, 10:34
Get some Ivermectin...NOW. Just dose at 50lbs per notch...eyeball it, it's easy. ALL Cancer is caused by Parasites. Then get a bag of Diatomaceous Earth ...put some in each bowl of wet food. I give my horses 1250lbs a heaping cup daily in wet grain. Have count checked every month or two....always clean of Parasites, which is amazing for a horse. ALS0 put some powdered Spirulina or Chorella in dog food daily...I'd say 1/2 level Tablespoon per 100 lbs. You & everyone in your household should be doing ALL of this protocol....diagnosed or not. Detoxing the body & building the Immune System....Works everytime to keep all Creatures/Humans in Great Shape w/No problems.

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 09:56
So very sorry and so sad. I've been there and it's so painful.((Hugs)) to all!❤️🙏🐸😢

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
21 January, 09:06
Dog comms for sure. Your dog = Nancy Pelosi

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 January, 08:33
Oh VK, I am so very sorry. Please try the colloidal silver, anti parasitics (many of the ideas already given). This makes my heart hurt because they have healed all cancers in all animals years ago. Such hurt and devistation😓. Sending prayers of healing!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
21 January, 08:04
😢😭😭 I am so sorry. I pray for a miracle to happen.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 January, 07:51
🤔Dog ´s comm? Again the V with capital V . Why ? Vendetta... in 4 months ??? Signs of discomfort 🤔 . Something to do with the banks or a person dying , this is my guess ...... 🤷‍♂️

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
21 January, 09:05
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
putting together stuff Entheos has posted in the past- My immediate reaction was dog comms. Nancy Pelosi. Hes talking about Nancy

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 January, 09:30
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Around/before January 2021 I ran across path of someone I thought was inner circle knowledge. He focused on food shortage, a path of chaos over the Spring, and awesome by May.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 January, 07:51
I understand we have a good size cross section gathered here but I am wondering why so many of us have these same sicknesses with our pets, many at that point where next steps are being considered at this time.. among other similarities.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 January, 04:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Could it be a combo of age, lifetime of vaxx's, processed food, and all the other things the Vets push to get $$ from a heart broken pet owner?? Just me guessing..