Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 03:31
The Vet said my dog has around 4 months. Mouth cancer. She is an old girl. Starting to show signs of discomfort. :{

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
🤔Dog ´s comm? Again the V with capital V . Why ? Vendetta... in 4 months ??? Signs of discomfort 🤔 . Something to do with the banks or a person dying , this is my guess ...... 🤷‍♂️
07:51 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 January, 09:30
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Around/before January 2021 I ran across path of someone I thought was inner circle knowledge. He focused on food shortage, a path of chaos over the Spring, and awesome by May.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
21 January, 09:05
putting together stuff Entheos has posted in the past- My immediate reaction was dog comms. Nancy Pelosi. Hes talking about Nancy

putting together stuff Entheos has posted in the past- My immediate reaction was dog comms. Nancy Pelosi. Hes talking about Nancy