Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 03:31
The Vet said my dog has around 4 months. Mouth cancer. She is an old girl. Starting to show signs of discomfort. :{

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
I am so sorry you are going through this. I found out 2 and a half weeks ago that my beloved cat had cancer. He had been with me through so many really hard struggles over the years, and he and I were so bonded. I have had so many animals during my lifetime, but this little guy was something else, truly such a beautiful soul.

I could share the nightmare I went through in great detail, but I won’t. One thing I would like to share is that I kept putting off euthanizing him because it seemded he was well enough to still purr and be near me. This was a mistake. I made the appointment, but could not have it done for over 36 hours based on availability. His pain suddenly became so severe about 24 hours before the appointment. My angel ended up dying in horrible pain, and it was horrific to watch. I lost him this past Wednesday.

Please do not wait to make the appointment, like I did, and I regret it. I will pray for you and your beloved dog. Your baby knows how much you love her.
02:39 AM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from For Love of Country, click on at the bottom under it