Doq Holliday @doqholliday
All of the money and all of the power will be in the hands of the Patriots and the people that love God and love peace.

Watch.
11:11 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 January, 06:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THE GREAT DICTATOR SPEECH (Charlie Chaplan)

This Speech Says it ALL! I Cried Snot Sucking Tears of Joy the First Time that I Watched this Video and Listened to this Speech; a Speech that was Personally Written by Charlie Chaplan.

PLEASE Take a Moment to LISTEN! You Won't Be Disappointed!
The Great Dictator Speech - Charlie Chaplin - YouTube

From the Film The Great Dictator; written, directed and starring Charlie ChaplinSong: Window by The Album LeafAbstract art samples by ScottDraves.com and Ele...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
27 January, 04:43
I hope so! Super hard to plan a retirement right now!🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 January, 02:24
5:5

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 10:41
9:11

Ready when you are DoQ!

... ... @Luciferlost
21 January, 01:16
If I become wealthy, all I can think about is how I could help others (watch the Bank of Dave....my people). The joy would be such a rush.

Night Shift @kekerista
21 January, 12:35
so it begins

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 10:36
In response Night Shift to her Publication
IN A BLINK OF AN EYE!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 January, 10:37
In response Night Shift to her Publication
It was 2015... +30 to 1985

LQve Trump @LoveTump
21 January, 12:30
I love God therefore I already have ALL my riches in Him
God wins!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 January, 12:06
11:11 TS and...

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
20 January, 08:57
Praying we see this happen. i posted a frustrating message yesterday at the disgust for the direction this country is headed and how is it possible that #byedumb gets away with murder and President Trump is vilified!🥺

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 January, 08:53
I believe good things are for us. I really do Doq.

chuck ross @chuckster
20 January, 07:27
Light this candle!!! Pppl are dying, national treasuries are being looted. Every day that this is delayed means more destruction and death. LFG!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 January, 07:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
As long as the walker has a cup holder for my margarita, I’m good.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
20 January, 06:03
Encouraging words. Thank you!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
20 January, 06:02
Watch. the. water.

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 January, 08:52
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Curious about this post.

memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 06:01
Glory be to God

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
20 January, 05:31
wen m00n?:)

thinking april for… :)

Par Nelli @Parnelli
20 January, 02:49

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 January, 02:35
Praying that we will act in humility and grace and be wise stewards. 🙏

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
20 January, 01:51
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
20 January, 01:50
What will this new world look look like? If we will have all the money, we won't need jobs... what will our purpose be? Will the new world already be created or will we be doing that? What about all the children that have been rescued? They will need help. Is that our job?
I sometimes try and imagine how this should play out..but I'm not seeing it clearly. I know..its going to be biblical and a wealth transfer is, but then what?

chuck ross @chuckster
20 January, 07:31
In response janice marie to her Publication
Ppl will figure it out. What we really need, as opposed to what Madison Ave/corps/Private Equity claim you need. Simpler lives means you grow your own food, help build your own shelter, read-study, become better human beings...

Cam Mac @campmac111
21 January, 05:38
In response janice marie to her Publication
When the time comes we will just know...there will be no question.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 January, 01:34
I would love to open a cat rescue, to many animals are neglected.

chuck ross @chuckster
20 January, 07:34
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
While you're at it, could you rescue those of us who live in blue states???? The ppl in charge are corrupt lunatics...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 January, 01:30
THE HAND OF GOD JUBILEE

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 January, 08:56
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 January, 01:35
Glad you are here again Doq,

We were here before, same Air

We watched 4000 drown, and We would not lend a hand

TY to SA for preserving the 1 memory we needed

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 January, 01:00
LOVE TRAIN (4:19)
Love Train feat. Jason Mraz, Chad Smith, Yo-Yo Ma | Turnaround Arts | Playing For Change - YouTube

Turnaround Arts infuses struggling schools with the arts as a strategy to bolster reform efforts. Turnaround Arts is a national program of the John F. Kenned...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 January, 12:48
Dont care about the money or power just wnat the babies and people being tortured to stop for good!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 January, 01:31
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
AMEN

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 January, 12:24
🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 12:16
👁️❤️👁️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 January, 11:55
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
20 January, 11:26
Freedom, and ridding this realm of Satanic bullshit artists, is more important than money.

Oh, and the radical left lunatics!